Chapter 2

He was starting to climb in through the window. He looked sick... worst then I've seen any one sick and soul looked downright nasty when he was sick. He also had red thick goo on his face that looked like blood!

Everyone else came running in ready for a fight. Black star had Tsubaki in his hand as the kusarigama; Kid had the sisters in his hands ready to shoot at any moment; and Soul turned into a scythe and I was holding him but we all knew I wouldn't be able to fight him if I got the chance. Before anyone got to do anything, papa got inside and was going towards Kid.

"Help... Me." Papa muttered reaching towards him. From behind I saw he had a chunk missing of the back of his neck. I dropped Soul reaching for the back of my neck like it was me who got wounded. Papa heard the clunk and turned towards me. I saw a glint of sadness in his eyes.

"Love You...Maka... Sorry... Couldn't...save you... Like...Good...Father" He mumbled walking towards me. (If you didn't understand what he was doing he was taking breathes between each word cause of the wound in his neck...like what they do in warm bodies when R talks.)

"Why is he able to speak? He was bitten he should be one of them." Soul said still in his scythe form and on the ground from when I dropped him

"He's my father's death scythe; he's only half Zombie. He's powerful enough to push back the effects for a while" Kid mumbled while lowering his arms in fascination. As Papa got closer I started backing up until I hit the counter, as he walked closer I started to shake. By the time he reached me I was about to faint. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. He then wiped some of the goo from his face on me cheek.

"Safe...now...will make...you...smell...like us." He said with a gleam of regret in his eyes. Before I could say anything he was on the floor, in two pieces. I kneeled on the ground next to him and started to cry.

"No, daddy please don't leave me!! I love you please don't go!" I said while gripping his hand. I felt a hand wrap around my waist trying to pull me away from him.

"No! Stop it! I need to be with him!" I said clawing and kicking at my capturer hoping I could get out.

"No Maka, he could still get you." Soul said gripping me tighter. I started feeling something wet seep through my tank top. I looked at his arm and to my horror blood covered his arm.

"You killed him! How could you? I thought you loved me! Why would you do this to me?" I screeched punching him in the stomach and groin.

"I had to! No one else would've been able to!" He said. I hit him in the lower region and his grip loosened extremely so I was able to get out of his grip. I crawled over to my father and put his head on my lap.

"Papa please don't leave me!" I said leaning over his head

"Bye Maka. Love you baby girl." He said before he closed his eyes and will never open them again.

"This is all your fault!" I screeched standing up and marched towards Soul "We could have saved him! If you gave him the chance, he would have been able to survive!" I said hitting his chest

"No it wasn't possible. He would have been a zombie. There was no way to save him. He would have just gotten worst over time! He would have ended up killing us one way or another." He demanded grabbing my wrists.

"Let Me Go!" I yelled "I don't want to see you anymore! Stay away from me! I Hate You!" I snarled through tears in my eyes I walked out the door and started running towards the school.