Chapter 16

Jaspar's POV~

I woke up to hear the beating of a heart in my ear. I looked up to see Kid's relaxed face.

Memories came flooding back from the night before, making me blush.

I tried to gently get up, so I wouldn't wake him. Half way off the bed a pain erupted from my bum and lower back making my wince loudly.

"Jaspar, are you alright?" Kid whispered, voice groggy from sleep

"I'm fine, just sore. You should go back to sleep." I muttered, putting my forehead on his bare chest, preparing myself for the pain.

"Was I too rough?" He asked, fear replacing the grogginess.

"No you were perfect, I guess I wasn't as ready as I thought I was."

He sat up and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry, I should've been more careful." I shrugged and put my face in the crook of his neck. I smiled as I smelled him, he used my cinnamon apple shampoo and conditioner.

"We don't have to get out of bed for another hour or so." I nodded, glad I wouldn't have to move yet. "Do you think we're the same size?"

"Penis size, definitely not. Clothing size, possibly." I giggled.

"Haha so funny." He laughed. "Well I don't know about you, but certain body parts are getting very cold."

"I can warm them up." I whispered, reaching down and trailing my fingers over parts I know are sensitive.

"Unless you want to hurt more, you should stop teasing me." He breathed, bucking his hips up, against my hand.

"But this is so much fun." I beamed, He growled before flipping up both over and pressed himself against me.

"Do you want me?" I moaned

"Yes, fuck I Need you." He whimpered. I grabbed both of our cocks and started to rub them together. Kid's face went tight in pleasure. He leaned down and kissed me repeatedly.

It wasn't long before both of us were cumming. He laid next to me and cuddled with me.

"I don't want to go downstairs." He mumbled.

"I know, but we have to." I mumbled, I lifted his head and kissed him multiple times.

"Are we going to pretend all the things we did didn't happen?" I asked, heart beating fast, scared for his answer

"Until we get things settled, yes we have to. We have no choice." Despite the pain, I hurried to get off the bed, making sure to get as much distance from us as possible.

"Alright, fine. I'll grab you clothes." I mumbled. I went into my closet, grabbing jeans, an American Eagle shirt and boxer briefs. A few tears escaped but I quickly wiped them away. "You know where the bathroom is right?"

His face drained in color when he realized what I was going to make him do.

"But I'm naked!" he protested

"I don't like people watching me as I change." I argued.

"But I've seen you naked! Hell you're naked right now!" he whined,

"Really? Apparently you're imagining things." I replied, monotone, though tears were threatening to flood out.

"Jaspar, that's not fair. I have a girlfriend." He begged

"That makes it even worse Kid, now get out of my fucking room before I go get Liz." I cried, wiping furiously at my tears.

"I think she's cheating on me anyways. She wouldn't care." He grumbled