Chapter 11

Disclaimer~ I do not own Soul Eater or its characters. Just the plot and the characters I have made.

Liz's POV

I watched Soul leave to go find Maka, I reached towards my litter sister and took her hand and squeezed it. I turned around to look at everyone who was still in our group; Tsubaki was the one who stood out to me. She had tears running down her face.

        "What are we going to do now?" Black Star asked while standing away from his weapon, obviously feeling awkward in his position.

        "We need to find supplies so we don't die." Kid replied while wrapping his arms around her, as if to comfort her.

        "Where should we go to get supplies?" I asked looking around to see if anyone had suggestions. "We could go to Target, it's a store not many people think of going to..." Everyone nodded their heads, indicting they liked the idea.

We started to get ready to leave when I felt something tug on my shorts. I looked down to see Fire looking up at me with her arms raised up at me, indicating she wanted me to hold her. I bent down to pick her up gently.

"Hey beautiful, how are you doing?" I asked while kissing her forehead.

"Tired." She mumbled while resting her head on my shoulder.

"I know honey, you can take a nap on my shoulder while we walk. Thunder I bet Uncle Star would let you take a nap on his shoulder too if you asked him nicely." I whispered towards her while winking.

It wasn't long until Black Star had the little child on his hip.

"Do you think Target will be busy?" Crona mumbled, while he spoke we caught a zombie's attention, when he noticed he visibly stiffened.

"He's coming towards us. I don't know if I can handle this." He squeaked

Before anyone could reassure him the zombie's body was split in half and was on the ground.

"Don't worry, no zombie will get you." Tsubaki mumbled while walking ahead of us.

"Thank god the kids are sleeping." I muttered under my breath

"Come on! Hurry up. We need to get there before everyone else gets the same idea!" Tsubaki snapped infront of us.

When we arrived at the store there wasn't many zombies in the parking lot.

"Is this a good sign or bad sign?" Patty asked quietly towards me.

"Who knows..." I muttered

        "Make sure to stay quiet at all times, and that Fire and Thunder stays on someone's hip at all times while we are in there. We don't want to lose any one in there but we have to expect the worst. Meisters stick with your weapons."  Kid instructed while looking at each one of our faces.

        "What should we look for?" Patty asked

        "Liz, Patty, and I will get food. Black Star , you and Tsubaki can gather clothes. Crona you can get weapons and have Ragnarok hold them." Kid answered

        "Okay, lets go." I said while shifting Fire on my hip. We all went inside the department store, expecting some of us won't be coming out.

Crona's POV~

"Why're you hanging out  with a bunch of dweebs when you could survive on your own with me?" Ragnarok snarled in my head.