Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I do not own Soul eater nor do I own its characters I only own this story and my own characters that came from my own imagination.

 I looked back at my capturer and saw a familiar bloodied face.

  “T-Tohnny?” I questioned nervously. He opened his mouth like he was about to take a bite of something and leaned his head down to my neck. I squealed out of terror and closed my eyes so I wouldn’t have to see this world any longer while I died in this sad pitiful way. As I felt his greasy dark brown hair graze my shoulder I started to cry silently. The bite I was expecting never came instead a gentle kiss came in its place.

  “Why are you crying?” A light whisper asked.

   “I thought you were one of them.” I explained still a little shaken up.

   “I’m sorry I thought it’d be fun to mess with you.” He said with concern in his eyes

   “It’s ok I’m not in the best mental stage at the moment that’s all.”

   “What happened?” He asked

   “Papa turned into one of them and Soul tore him in two.” I sobbed

   “Oh no; I’m so sorry.” He said before turning me around and giving m a hug.

   “I m-miss him so much.” My voice cracked while I sobbed.

   “I know; I know. We should do probably do this somewhere else.” He whispered

   “W-what?”

   “We’re attracting some unwanted attention.” He explained point towards to a mob of zombies coming, slowly, towards us.

   “Yea that would be a good idea.” I said still watching them come closer.

   “Are you gonna start walking or are you just gonna stand there until they have their arms around you?” he asked.

   “Yea sorry I think I see some of my friends in there.” I said squinting both my eyes to get a better look. “B-Blair?” I exclaimed when I looked at him, his eyes were wide.

   “Yep that’s defiantly an outfit only she would wear.” He observed giving the mob a weird look.

   “I don’t know how she could always wear those type of clothes.” I said

   “She was a whore what do you expect?” he said darkly

   “That’s mean; she was my roommate after all.” I replied

   “And weren’t you the one always complaining that Soul paid to much attention to her?” he asked while walking away.

   “T-that’s not true.” I stammered

   “Really? I’m pretty sure just last week when we were hanging out  you were complaining that if he wanted to pay so much attention to her, he should just move in with her on his own instead of eating up all your food and taking up so much space in the apartment while gawking at her.”

   “Well your remembering wrong.” I said

   “No I’m pretty sure you were on the verge of tears also.” He commented

   “Fuck you.” I retorted

~Soul’s POV~

  “Why?” I asked putting down the bags that were on my shoulders.  

   “She said she couldn’t trust anyone of us. I don’t understand why; she’s been acting weird lately.”  Tsubaki said rubbing her arm with her hand. “We need to go soon; it’s going to be dark soon.”

       “But I need to go after Maka!” I insisted

       “She doesn’t want you to; just leave her alone. If she wants to go off on her own and die then let her.”

       “Whatever I’m going to look for her. You guys can go on though. I’ll probably not see you again but whatever.” I said as I turned away