Chapter 3

“Soul why did you have to do that!?”  Liz said walking towards the door.

  “That was so uncool Soul your god doesn’t approve” he said with tears running down his face and pushed past me towards the door.

  “I won’t say I don’t approve because it had to happen but you should have at least gone after her!”  Kid stated walking out of the doors Patty was just shaking her heads at me, and Tsubaki gave me a sad expression while grabbing the twins and walked towards the door.

  “God damn it. I can’t believe I did that.” I said to myself. After about 5 minutes of thinking I decided since we most likely won’t be back in a while I should grab some supplies so I went to go grab two bookbags, And went to my room and grabbed as many pair of shorts and underwear before I grabbed a couple of shirts.

 ‘Since I’m a guy why need that many shirts?’ I thought to myself and went to Maka’s room to grab some clothes that she might need.

  ~Maka’s POV~

  When I got to the school, the doors were locked. I sat on one of the stairs and thought about what happened in the past two hours. I curled up in the fettle position and started to bawl. Then I felt a pair of hands curl around me. I tensed up, thinking it might be a pervert or zombie.

  “Shhh it’s ok. Your god’s here now. Everything will be ok.” Blackstar said while he hugged me. I started to cry even harder and he pulled me closer. I started to calm down when everyone else started showing up.

  “I know he didn’t do a good job at being my father I’m still going to miss him.” I said

  “We’re all going to miss that pervert” Black star said 

   “I wish I could have said good bye to him before that jerk killed him.” I said calming down a little

  “He couldn’t have done anything to help it. He knew none of us could do it ourselves. He was doing us a favor.” Kid said

  “He didn’t even tell us though!” I exclaimed “He just cut him in half! He didn’t say something like ‘We need to do something‘ he just acted!”

 “He’s most likely regretting it.” Tsubaki said coming to sit by Black Star and rub his back, I didn’t notice it before but he had tear streaks running down his face. I grabbed his hand before looking at her

   “Good let him. He deserves it.”  I stated calmly.

    “You are extremely selfish! Do you think you’re the only one that got hurt by your father dying? Think of Black Star, Spirit was a father to him too. Just because he was your actual father doesn’t mean you get to be a totally bitch to Soul. Honestly I would have done the same thing if I had to. But since you’re such a dumbass nobody wanted to do that and have you pissed at them. But Soul being the nice guy he is, he did us all a favor.” She said getting up.  I was completely shocked and from the looks on everyone else’s faces so were they.

 “How dare you talk to me like that! I did nothing to you. Do not get in my face and say I’m being a total bitch when I did absolutely nothing!” I yelled at her while pushing Star off me to get up.

  “You did nothing? You fucking yelled at Soul for no reason. You are acting like a little 6 year old who got told not to eat any more candy. And why do you think he did that? Just to piss you off? Not everything’s about you! Hell nothing’s about you; get over yourself! No one likes you! Black Star doesn’t like you. Kid finds you hideous and asymmetrical. The sisters find you really annoying. And I find you annoying and a dumbass. I don’t know why Soul puts up with you.” She said pushing me. I guess she forgot I was learning Karate to make myself stronger so I could help protect Soul, but when I hit the ground I side kicked her legs and she fell down.

    “If you hate me so much then why don’t you just all leave me alone?” I exaggerated while getting up.

  “That’s not true at all!” Liz said

   “Yea right I kind of already knew you all hated me I just didn’t want to admit it.” I confessed with tears in my eyes. I started to walk away but before I could even walk 5 feet I heard Soul’s voice.

  “Where is Maka going?” he questioned

  “She decided to go on her own.” I heard Tsubaki explain.

  I didn’t hear anything else be said so I kept walking. I walked past an alleyway that had some strange noises coming out from it but I ignored it. Right before I could turn the corner of the block, Hands wrapped around my waist and prevented me from going any further.

Author’s notes: who could it be that’s stopping Maka from going further? Sorry the chapters are pretty short. I’m trying to fix that but I can’t think of things that wouldn’t ruin a good suspenseful cliff hanger. Thanks for reading ~Eevee