Chapter 12

Kids POV

Nothing in the bloody store is symmetrical. I started looking for anything symmetrical but I didn't see a single thing.

        "This place is a piece of unsymmetrical garbage!" I screeched, which caused all the zombies to put their attention on us.

        "What happened to staying quiet?" Liz muttered I felt myself start to hyperventilate from the asymmetry environment around me.

        "Kid calm down; look." Liz put my hands on her breasts. "Remember how symmetrical these are?"

        I instantly relaxed feeling the completely symmetrical mounds. I remember how I came to this knowledge and blushed.

        Liz and I were in my room, kissing when I decided it was time to move our relationship forwards and slid my hands under her shirt on top of her breasts. My eyes widened from my discovery.

        "Liz take off your shirt right now." I commanded

        When she complied to my demand I went crazy.

        "They're completely absolutely perfect!" I  rushed out of the room to go get my measuring tools.

        It didn't take long before she was completely topless nothing stopping me from getting a accurate measurement.

        "Kid come on; I'm getting cold." I decided to ignore her comment and continued doing what I was doing.

        "Kid...Kid?"  Her voice snapped me out of my trance and I was in target once again.

        "I'm sorry." I mumbled while backing away slightly

        "Lets go get some food so we can leave this creepy place." She replied

        Though there wasn't many undead walking around, there still was a creepy feeling about this place.

        "Yeah ok... Where's Patty?" I asked while looking around but didn't see the younger weapon anywhere.

        "She decided to go on ahead to scout out the place while you had spaced out." She replied

        "She went on her own? Is she crazy?" I exclaimed

        "We've lived out on the streets for years before we had met you. She can handle a few stupid zombies." She scoffed

        "But still; it's not safe, we should go find her."    

        Liz only shrugged and started walking in the direction I assumed Patty had gone.

        "I think she said something about going to get poptarts." She muttered while looking in all the aisles we passed.

        "It shouldn't be far from the cereals." I replied while looking out for zombies."

        "Well it is a breakfast food." She snapped

        "Sis? Kid?" Patty yelled somewhere behind us.

        "Patty come to the breakfast aisle." Liz shouted ti reply

        "Man; you guys sure are stupid. Didn't you ever think there may be other people in this place?" A deep voice came from above us.

        I looked up to see Free and Eruka sitting on the top shelf