The ghost of the Vents

(Fate's PoV)

'BOOM'

Was all i heard from a near by room I've been walking for 15 minuets.

I cautiously look into the room from the ventgate.

In what seemed to be a normal berth room.

The walls were chared thoug, and in the middel of the mess stood a grey wrecker, cover in ash.

I did my best to hold back my laughter, but accidently created a huge gust of wind, sweeping trough the vents in a ghostly manner.

I flinched at the eery sound along whit Weeljack.

I also heard a loud, high pitched scream, assumably from the main room.

I giggled at this, the vents carrying the sound effortlessly.

Weeljack looked at the vent in his room, befor taking out a granade.

My eyes widen as i see the explosive, and i made i quick forcefield around me to shield myself.

Weeljack pulled the pin and tree the granade.

It landed infront of me and exploded, taking some power cables whit it.

When the smoke finaly cleared i saw that everything was dark.

Weeljack had efficiently cut the power to the whole base.

I sat there in the dark silently wezing from all the smoke that had gathered around, hoping i wouldn't get smoke poisening.

I heard qiuck but heavy Pedesteps, knowing the bots where coming to check out the explosion.

I quickly ducked around a corner in the vent.

As much as i wanted to find everybody, it probably wasnt the smartes idea to be spotted right where an explosion went of mear seconds ago.

To Primus i hope they dont find me.

I listend closely as i heard the door to the wreckers berthroom open.

"What did you do soldier?!" The Autobot SIC asked sternly.

From where i was standing i was able to see that the only light source were the optics and Headlights of the bot.

"There was something in the vent, commander" Weeljack stated, practically spitting out the last word.

'And Thats my cue to leave!'

I quickly ran away from that vent opening making a lot of clanking noises in the process.

I cringed whit every noise i made, since it was amplified by the vents.

I finally found the vent leading to the main room.

My Human friends where sitting on the couch looking for something.

I suddenly got a text on my phone.
-------------

"Where are you? And Did you shut off the power" ~R

"First Raf, look up at the Vent. Secondly no i didn't, weeljack trew a granade." ~K

"WHO THE FLIP DID YOU GET UP THERE, THATS MUST BE SO AWSOME THERE" ~M

"Its fine, little smokey but fine." ~K

"But Why would you be in the vents." ~J

"Because the grumpy old Medic left me in the medbay and i don't think the door will open for me."

"Well come do befor the bots see you, they dont know about That yet." ~J