Christmas Suprise

All the bots were gathered around the main Room doing there own things, as the kids all slept in.

All except for Fate, who was currently sitting on her bed, working on what looked like holographic screens.

She moved files from side to side, looking trough folders and checking cameras.

This was her daily routine before leaving her house.

A proximity alarm suddenly went of on the screens.

She checked the camera and surely enough there was a person wearing Purple and dark blue clothing, Covering most of there body.

The Stranger Put down a Rather large Box wrapped in wrapping paper.

He looked at it proudly, eyes hiden in the shadows of his hat, which looked like that worn by millitary Officer's.

Juat then he noticed the camera watching him, as a grin grew on his Face.

He Waved at the camera as a bird landed on his shoulder, getting pat by the tall slender figure.

Fate silently watched as the individual tryed opening the front door, which Wasn't just closed but also locked.

Fate was allways cautious when it came to resting places, not wanting to get Kidnapped in her sleep.

The man glared at the camera whit a face void of emotions, while jiggling the doorknob again.

The bird suddenly flew around the house until it found the Bathroom window open, just high enough for the middle-aged man not to reach.

All Fate heard was flapping of wings and the sound of an door being unlocked.

Fate jumped of the bed making the holographic monitors disappeared.

There where Light footsteps coming up the stairs, allmost inaudible.

The door opened and in the doorway stood the man holding the box.

He placed it down befor swiftly moving closer to her trapping her in a rather tight and tence hug.

Fate tryed wiggling free which made the man frown and shake his head at her, holding her even closer and tighter.

The Man then let go, patting the head once befor picking up the box and placing it on the bed.

He motioned her to come closer to it, which she did carefully, making sure to be just out of reach.

The man just pointed at the Present befor pointing at her.

He then left the house making sure to close the front door behind him.

Fate Watched him leave befor taking a closer look at the box.

The wrapping paper was A dark gray whit Purple Decepticons symbols scattered on it. And a red ribbon on the top.

Attached to the ribbon was a a small tag whit something written on it.

"A Merry Christmas little Princess, enjoy your little earth Holliday.

~Your Sire, and the Decepticon Armada"

Fate looked down at the box in shock, realising that the Man most have been a 'con.

She didn't get much time to think about it as there was the honking of a very familiar Ambulance outside her house.

Fate quickly grabbed a Hoodie and pulled it over her head as she ran out, after hiding the unexpected gift in her closet.

She stepped out of her house and over to her guardians Alt-mode.

He opened his passenger door and wrapped his seatbelt around her.

"Why had you not contacted me yet. The other children are allready at Base!" Ratchet huffed slightly annoyed as he started the drive to the base.

"I... Overslept?" Asked rather then said, still a bit unsure about what had happened.

Ratched just huffed before moving his rear mirror to look at her, befor sputtering out in shook and a bit of anger.

"AND WHERE IS YOUR COTE MISSY! The human body is not meant to be exposed to very low temperatures. You could just get a cold but could also get hyperthermia! Its winter for Primus sake!" Ratchet started breading his charges lack of winter attire.

"Were its not that could out here" Fate muttered in responses as Ratched activated his heaters to warm her.

(Timeskip to the base)

(Fate's PoV)

"Power's still out?"

"Weeljack complete destroyed the power lines. It will take cycles (Days) to repair!" Ratchet complaint befor letting me out and transforming.

I walk to the human area noticing the others sitting infront of heaters wrapped in thick blankets.

They her me walking closer and turn to look at me, gasping in shook befor jack throws a blanket at me.

I join them infront of the heater which are connected to the emergency generator.

"Hey"

"S-so cold" miko sputtered, all of the shaking like leafs.

I look around spoting a rather large fake Christmas tree decorated, whit both Cybertronian and human sized presents underneath.

I chuckled quietly causing the other humans to look at me, whit the Autobots yet to notice me.

"You have gifts for everybody too?" Ask Raf a little curious.

I just shrugged drinking a sip of hot chocolate from a mug, whit randomly appeared.

"Your gonna teleport them under the tree when nobodys looking, aren't you!" Jack whispered allready knowing that it was indeed my plan, causing me to grin.

Finally nurse Darby and Agent Fowler appeared one after the other, causing Optimus to announce that there is a small celebration, he would hope for us to take part in.

There was a lot of food, music, dancing, chatting and at the end of the day presents.

I turned out most of it, because i swear just about all the bots where drunk halfway through the celebration.

This caused June to have to take the kids at there presents home.

The only person that didnt go whit June was me as i told her that i would go by myself or stay the night.

I took my presents which was a rather large pile and put it away in my pocket dimension to open once i get home.

I managed to sneak out the door and walked till i was far in the desert, from where i teleported a bunch of presents to the Nemesis.

Specifically on each cons berth, as a little that you to to them for the large box one of the dropped of at my house, at TWO IN THE MORNING.

I will never get those 6hours back.

I open myself a portal an step through, appearing in my bedroom on the other side.

I shift into my pajamas and fall onto my bed, smiling about all the 'Drunk Autobot Blackmail' i got to collect during the party.

And whit that its time for bed,

Merry Christmas and holidays to all that read.

Merry Christmas or what ever you celebrate, and ill see you, my dear friends after the Festive Days.