Chapter 5

Today is Monday and Monday is back to work day.

"Good morning baby. I'm at my office now. I missed you. :(" Elmo texted Julie.

He smiled as soon as he read Julie's reply.

"Good morning to you too sweet boy. I'm on my way palang sa bank. Eh? Why so clingy baby? :)"

He immediately typed a reply.

"Is manong roland with you? If not, then don't text while driving. You take care. I'm not clingy babe, I just love you. Hahaha. Cheeseballs. "

Ngiting ngiti si Elmo ng wala pang isang minute eh nagvibrate na naman ang phone nya.

"Yes he's with me baby. I'm actually here sa bank. Work day today again. Ugh L Hahaha. Ang keso mo naman Magalona pero Mahal din kita. Ayiie. :D"

He was about to tap his phone's keyboard when he heard a knock.

"Come in.." Secretary lang pala niya.

"What do you need Kristen?"

"Ah sir, remind ko lang po kayo. Meeting with Mr. Vasquez in 10minutes." Sabi ng secretary niya.,

He nodded and signaled his secretary to go.

When the door closed he looked and sends a message to Julie.

"Basta para sayo Baby, I'm always cheesy. Ewan ko ba it comes out naturally. Hahaha. Anyway baby, I need to go now. Still have a meeting in 10mins from now. I'll pick you up later at lunch, okay? I love you so much."

After sending a text to Julie, he went to the meeting room to meet Mr. Vasquez.

He entered and saw a man standing there.

"Uhm, good morning sir."

The man turned and smiled at him.

"Goodmorning too, Mr. Magalona"

--

Julie smiled by just reading the text of Elmo. "Sweet talaga" She thought.

She replied at Elmo's text.

"Goodluck on your meeting baby. Sure. See you later my love. I love you to the moon and back" 

After sending a reply to Elmo, she opened her laptop to start doing her paper works. As usual, tambak!

Magtatype na sana siya ng kumatok ang isa sa mg aka officemate niya.

"Julie," tawag sa kanya ni Bea.

"Uy bea, bakit?" tanong niya sa kasama niya.

"Jules, pinapatawag ka sa taas. Tawag ka daw ni boss."

She nodded.. " Sige sunod nako bea. Thanks"

Ngiti niya dito. Inayos niya ang laptop nya tsaka na siya umakyat.

Medyo kinakabahan siya. Hindi niya kase alam kung bat siya pinatawag ng boss niya.

When she reached her boss's office, she nervously knocked on the door.

"Come in"

She came in only to see her boss with a guy. The two looked at her.

"Goodmorning sir. Pinatawag niyo daw po ako?"

The old man nodded.

"Yes Ms. San Jose. Hindi nako magpapaligoy ligoy pa. I want you to accompany my son in Hongkong and be his personal secretary. I want you to help him on his meeting with our new investors. Bago palang siya so he needs guidance and I'm entrusting this to you. Help each other."

Sabay ngiti sakanya ng boss niya.

She's happy kase ganon nalang kalaki ang tiwala sakanya ng boss niya. She nodded and looked at the guy.

"Okay po sir."

The son of her boss stood up and offered a handshake.

"Hi Ms. Julie Anne San Jose. I am Ethan Valderama and it's nice meeting you."

Inabot niya naman ang kamay nito at hindi niya maiwasang kiligin.

"Hi Sir. Ethan. It's nice meeting you too."

Nginitian lang siya ng lalake at  kasabay nun ay hinalikan nito ang likod ng kamay niya.

She blushed. She can't deny the fact na kinikilig siya dito.

Gwapo kase ito. Exactly her type. But...

"Yun lang po ba sir?"

"Yes Ms. San Jose"

"I think I should go now Sir. Thank you for trusting me sir." The old man nodded.

The time na nakalabas siya ng opisina ng boss nya agad siyang nakahinga ng maluwag.

Hindi pwede. She can't have a crush with that Ethan. She don't like what she's feeling kaya naman agad niyang tinext si Elmo.

"Baby, where are you? Can you go here now? I missed you."

After a few minutes her phone beeped.

"I'm already here at the lobby baby. Come down please. I miss you more. "

She smiled and stood up.

She was just about to open the door when somebody knocks.

Nagulat siya kung sino ang kumatok. Ayan na naman ang puso nya. Nagpapalpitate.

"Shit" she cussed at the back of her mind.

"W-what do you need sir?" She stuttered.

"You."

"What?" nagulat siya sa sagot ng anak ng boss nya na gwapo. Erase erase. Mas gwapo daw si Elmo.

"I mean, I need you. I need you to accompany me now. Let's have some coffee. I need to talk to you. Kailangan kitang mas makilala Ms. San Jose dahil dalawang buwan din tayong magsasama sa Hongkong."

Nagulat naman sya sa sinabi nito.

"What? 2months??"

"Yes. Hindi ba sinabi sayo ni Dad na 2months yun?" Tanong nito pero nakangisi.

"N-no. P-pero I can't accompany you now sir. Nasa baba ang boyfriend ko , I asked him to come over kase. Sorry sir."

She was just about to leave when Ethan held her arm.

"You can't just reject me Ms. San Jose. I think it's still time for your work so better ask your boyfriend to wait for you at the lobby because we need to talk and that's an order" sabi nito at nagulat si Julie. Dahil mas gumagwapo daw ito kapag nagagalit.

"O-okay."

Ngumiti na ulit ito sakanya.

"Let's go" at tsaka sila sumakay ng elevator.

Pagbukas na pagbukas ng Elevator ay para siyang nakahinga ng maluwag.

Napangiti naman siya ng Makita ang kanyang boyfriend na nakaupo sa isa sa mga couch sa lobby.

Elmo saw him and he immediately approached her.

"Hi baby." Elmo kissed her.

She's shocked. Nagblush sya. Nahiya siya. Nandito kase ang boss niya.

"Uhm, Hi baby. Uhm, baby. Can you wait for me here? I just need to go with Sir. Ethan cos we still need to talk about business. Okay lang ba? Sandali lang naman ako."

Paalam niya.

Elmo looked at Ethan and then looked at her. He then smiled.

"Sure baby. I'll wait for you sa car okay? Take care."

She smiled and kissed her boyfriend.

"Ehem." Tikhim ni Ethan at mas lalo siyang nagblush. Napansin naman agad yun ni Elmo na syang ikinasimangot nito at ikinangisi naman ni Ethan.

"Bye for now baby"

At pagtalikod ni Julie ay sya naming pagkawala ng ngiti ni Elmo.

"Why am I bothered Julie Anne? Why?" tanong ni Elmo sa sarili niya.