Chapter 3: "Himiko Toga"

Aashini was able to find another way to keep Denki alive. Turns out, the way her parents found out was because they paid for her dorm there. Meaning she was sapost to be moving in that day but was reported as a no show. Her parents coughed up a lie saying she had to accompany them on some business meeting.

She looked at the schedule of the school and figured out that she didn't have weekends off. So if she kept skipping she'd be able to go to UA as Denki and come back in the night. All she needed was a way to get fake accused absents so her parents weren't notified.

And luckily for her, she was skilled in hacking. She always read the boring computer books in the waiting room when she was waiting for her father. She'd sit there for hours waiting for him with no other entertainment. At first it bored the hell out of her but it soon grew interesting. Aswel at machines. They were surprisingly interesting.

So, she hacked into the school system on the first night. Her parents shoved her off to the school the next morning and she hacked the system immediately. She quickly put herself as an excused absence and snuck out the window. She ran back to the allyway by UA out of breath. The two schools were on opposite sides of the city. I'll be ripped by the end of the mouth if this continues.

She quickly changed into Denki. Putting on his wig, making sure it was secure, put on the binder and uniform then walked out like he just took a nice long walk to school.

He walked into UA feeling relieved that he still existed. No matter what, he was going to be him. One way or another.

Denki spotted one of his classmates with big elbows. Denki remembered him as the one who had tape for his quirk. Denki walked over to him feeling like creaking a joke or two. His smile outranking the sun.

"Hey, your Sero right? I'm Denki!" He put a hand out for a fist bump and the boy quickly returned it while smiling.

"Yeah that's me! Your that kid with the electric quirk right? You were so awesome man!"

The next few minutes went by and they talked about each others quirks. Then they went to movies and books they liked. Then to food they liked, and then sports. Non of these things stumped Denki. He always like those things ever sence he could remember.

Soon the bell rang and they headed to class together laughing and being clowns. They soon got the attention of a pink alien girl named Mina and they all started making the class laugh. They did a little dance and made the class erupt with laughter.

"Everyone sit down! Class has to start!" Aizawa yelled after a few minutes of contemplating life. Denki took his seat and felt his smile grow even more. What felt the best in that moment, was that his smile was genuine..

Aashini crawled through the window. It was late now. She stayed away a little more then needed. She went to the park and stayed there tell it became dark. She wanted to stay as Denki forever. She reflected on what Denki felt like today at the park. Happy tears fell as she remembered how it was.. she wanted to stay that way... forever.. but, limitations still existed...

She was now back at the prep school. Boxes still were around the room, yet to be unpacked. She got to work and started packing. After about an hour, everything was unpacked and she felt exhausted. But she couldn't sleep yet. Her and Denki had to get homework done.

She got up and worked on the prep school first. She was a few days behind so this took about 5 hours to get done give or take. It wasn't much of a problem for her though. She pluged a charger with a long cord into the wall and stuck the charger into her mouth. The electricity from the wall then went to her and she felt wide awake. Once she was done with Aashini's homework, she got started on Denkis.