Chapter 15: "Dorms"

After they helped Ayoama clean up the place and slept the day away, denki decided to hang around. So did Hagakure. They crept and stayed out of sight from Ayoamas parents throughout the rest of the week. Hagakure left a couple times to check up on her family. They both witnessed how Ayoamas parents treated him. Denki saw many similarities between both their families except for one thing: denkis dad NEVER got involved.

Ayoamas dad was a dush. Definitely cheating, Definitely used 'love' as a manipulation tactic, and, Definitely would save his own ass before anyone else. Denki didn't like him. Ayoamas mom was just as bad.

They all agreed they needed new homes. Eventually, they convinced Ayoama to find a place with them.
(Basically run away.) Hagakure had a job at a coffee place and said she could get him a position. Denki just chopped his job to "something illegal but brings doe." Yes, he did indeed say it just like that.

They agreed to start finding a place after they see what the dorms were like. Depending on dorm life they'll postpone the living arrangements and just save all together incase something bad happened. Like, really bad. Villain bad.

Speaking of Villains, it's been eerily silent down by the basement. Tomorrow was dorm room day and when ua will announce the new dorms. So, they all decided to go down there to tell them to get the fuck out before they leave. Plus, they all had packing to do and get things organized for the dorm move. They'll play it off like they didn't know about it and hopefully get a good head start on free time afterwards.

So now, they are by the basement door. Quite as a mouse, they undid the bell and unlocked the door. Carful not to wake Ayoamas parents. They sure like to yell. Denki bet the villains even heard them.

They entered and slowly closed the door. All three of them releasing a breath of relief when the door closed all the way.

"Boo." All three of them jumped and covered their mouths after their quick yelp. They looked down the wooden steps to see a smirking dabi. He turned but kept talking. "What do you want?"

The three of them scurried after him. Dabi led them as deep into the basement as possible. Revealing shigaraki, Kurogiri, and toga. They were in a living room type area. Sleeping bags layed around and a few garbage bags.

"Dorms are going to be announced tomorrow." Denki said, once again filling the leader role. Damn. If anyone else in ua saw him take it they'd think they went insane. He came off as the goof off type, not the leader type. Hagakure and Ayoama were still visibly getting used to the sight.

"You guys need to get out of here before then. Ayoama can't guard the door anymore. Some maids are going to start coming down here to clean. So this is no longer safe for you guys. Have you found a new place to stay yet?" Denki asked.

"None of your business, brat." Shigaraki spat. "We'll be out of here don't worry. But. There's something we need you three to do tomorrow."

Hagakure and Ayoama shifted. They didn't like how he sounded when he Said that. Denki didn't like it either. He narrowed his eyes slightly. "What do you need?"

"It's a benefit for both of us. We'll send you a location to a were house around 3. Meet us there tomorrow, all of you." Shigaraki ordered. "Showing up together will be preferred."

"What are you planning to do when we get there?" Denki asked.

"Think of it like a BIG, upgrade for all of you. Just show up, got it?" Shigaraki growled.

Denki stared for a second then nodded, making the other 2 nod aswel.

"Good... anything else...?" Shigaraki mocked.