Chapter 11: "attack"

So far the camp has been exhausting and peaceful.

Aizawa was pushing them to strengthen their quirks and has them pushed to the max. Denki struggled with it a little bit though.. he struggled at keeping himself from going dumb dumb mode every 2 minutes. Sure it was helping him but at the same time denki grew a little concerned for his brains health. He brushed it off though and continued. He had to charge himself constantly afterwards though. And that took awhile...

But after all the training him and his classmates grew closer.. denki felt warmer about it too. They relaxed together in the woods and at night. So far every night they split into two groups, one hides and the other hunts. It was extremely fun. Tonight they convinced class 1B and 1C to play. Denki was excited to see shinso again. It has been awhile.

As for the villains... they haven't attacked yet... denki grew anxious and made the note of warning. He clutched it in his pocket. He was determined to give it out today. Denki only hoped this didn't come full circle and get Ayoama or Hagakure blamed. He was worried about their safety but he had to do this. In the long run it'll most likely save more lives then ones that are ended.

"Kaminari. A word." Aizawa said as he passed him in the cafeteria. Denki was taken off gard by it, so was the Bakusquad. He passed a glance to the squad then followed Aizawa out.

Was he going to ask if he slept? He's been sleeping every night they've been here so.... maybe he should make up a lie right now about why he doesn't regularly. Did he mess up his words and Aizawa just noticed it? Did he mess them up? Oh, shit!!! He did!! He said his path were used to him staying out all night and then when Aizawa offered tutoring he said he had to be home by 7!!! He needs to change his hours to be honest... would Rick be ok with that..?? That dream he had on the bus has been repeating itself ever sence. It hasn't been that much of a convenience in the night but-

"Denki." Aizawa said, breaking his thoughts. They were still walking on a dirt path but Aizawa was next to him now instead of infront.

"Yea?" Denki asked.

"You've been holding back during training." Aizawa casted him a side eyed studying glare his way. "W-what?"

"I've seen you trying to keep your head above water. Are you scared of going into your dumb mode?" Aizawa asked.

"N-no... ok, maybe a little- but!! I just don't want to use it unless its a real situation you know? I dont want to do it full because it might be more worth it in a later situation in the day." Denki tryed to explain. He scratched the back of his neck.

"When i go seriously into over using my power, the longer i stay in my dumb affect.. my longest record of it was a day. And that happened by accident in a fit of anger during an argument. I didn't mean to even use it..."

Denki thought back to that moment. He got in a fight with- ha, guess who.- his mom about clothes and accidentally went over the limit when he punched a vase. He was in the hospital for a day and didn't even know about the time passing. It was like a blink. His family was ok but the house started on fire. He was grounded for a mounth after that..

"I see.. your scared of not coming back and your friends needing you and you not being able to help them. Correct?" Aizawa asked.

"That... and not coming back at all... and... something else..." you finding put i don't exist by me being hospitalized...

"Hum.. Understandable... But, today i want you to actually train." Denki looked up at him confused.

"We're going to a training area deep in the forest. There, you will give it everything you have right now. And i mean everything. Do so, and you won't have to retake that exam."