Chapter 8: "connections"

The bell rang and denki quickly left for lunch. The lunch had to be paid for and sence Sue died denki had been using his run away money. He made sure not to get much though and kept track of the numbers. He bought a sandwich and started heading up to the roof. He waved to sero as he exited the cafeteria.

He walked through the halls and spotted Aizawa. He waved as he headed up the stairs and went to the roof. He looked around, not seeing shinso. Was he a little late?

"Sparky! Over here!" Denki turned and spotted shinso in a shadow on one of the walls. Denki walked over and sat next to him.

The two talked like there was no tomorrow. They listened to music, danced a bit, gossiped, and Ofcourse 💫trauma💫. Mainly shinso's though. Denki kept to stopped himself from outting himself by just listening. He thought it was what shinso needed anyway.

Denki let shinso use his legs as a pellow as shinso talked about his childhood.

His mother wanted full control of everything. Aizawa was actually his biological child like denki predicted. Only, his mom didn't tell Aizawa about him.

His mom was into some pretty messed up shit involving villains. Shinso considered her a villain himself. That's why he gets so bothered by being called one because of his quirk, he didn't want to be anything like her. But it was hard for him considering he had inherited her looks. The only thing he inherited from his dad was the natural sleep deprived look.

His mom ended up neglecting him. Locking him in a room for days on end. Shinso didn't know when she left the house but she did. Police went to investigate after while. He wasn't sure why but they did.

They found him and put him in the system for a while. He was bullied by kids and adults over the years about his quirk. It led to him being so angry about everything. He didn't want to be around people for a longgg time.

Then, miraculously, Aizawa found him. A DNA test was done and Aizawa took custody of him when he was around 8.

He was the ring barrer for Aizawa and present mics wedding. Infact, when Aizawa and mic were just dating he gave mic a hard time because he was scared. Scared of losing Aizawa like his so called mom. It was a war zone for awhile.. but they later bonded the more mic proved himself trustworthy. Smoth sailing ever sence.

Shinso expressed his concern about his mother. He couldn't care less if she was dead in a ditch but, he wanted to make sure he wasn't the only child she birthed. He was worried he might have another biological sibling out there going though what he went through with her. Denki could tell by the tone and expression that the relationship was abuse. Probably in more ways then one.

Denki played with his hair as shinso began to talk about happy memories he had with Aizawa and mic. Shinso smiled as he laughed at a memory. He took denkis hand and made him cup his cheek. Shinso nuzzled into it. Denki liked feeling shinso's warm cheeks.

Shinso looked up at denki with his purple eyes. Denki couldn't help but feel a flutter in his stomach.

"You're a good friend Denki.."

Denki smiled, still playing with shinso's crazy purple curls.

"I'm sorry about spilling my guts out.. i tend to annoy people that way.." shinso's smile faded. Denki grabbed both of his cheeks and made him look at him.

"But i like you shinso! And, I'm pretty sure im the annoying one here heheh!" Shinso's smile returned. Shinso reached up and played with one of denkis locks of hair.

"You'll be a great hero one day. I just know it." Denki smiled brightly.

It was definitely a moment that shinso would remember all too clearly..