Chapter 4: "traitors!!!!"

Few months go by and everything seemed to go back to normal. Aashini was doing good at her grades and everyone still seemed to hate her. Denki's grades were bad but passing and he's made more friends.

Ofcourse Aashini was punished for what she did but was saved from any charges by her parents. The school and her parents were able to cover everything up. Toga was as good as a ghost story to the public. Toga has been missing ever sence. No sign of her anywhere.

Denki made more friends but was still adjusting to how social he was. He'd never been as social as he was now and Denki loved it. Every day he practiced being more and more social.  And soon, he was the class clown. Denki was amazing to be. He never wanted to go back to Aashini. He wanted to stay as Denki. Denki felt more comfortable, and right then Aashini ever did. Denki was like a light in Aashini's darkness. And Aashini was Denkis darkness.

Denki grew more and worked out more. Soon he started to get abs and Denki felt on top of the world about them.

Sues boss did end up hiring Aashini. Aashini worked from midnight to 7am. It was all they could fit in with the whole attending two schools at once thing. Sue would help with denkis homework while they were slow on business or on breaks.

Bolt did keep his word and mailed Aashini a new phone. Only her parents didn't know about it so she had to keep it secret. Denki didn't though.

Denki and Mineta talked about girls and it felt nice. Though, sence Toga was gone, Aashini didn't have anyone to talk too about boys. The balance was gone on that department but denki and Aashini didn't mind a whole lot. Denki kept wearing Aashini's black choker though. None of the UA students seemed to mind so he kept wearing it. Both Aashini and denki liked chokers.. does that mean they both had a choking kink? Probably.

Everything seemed to fall perfectly in line... until it didn't.

Aashini walked into the barbershop while listening to music. She was dancing a bit too it too. It was midnight and everything was pretty quiet. She unlocked the doors wanting desperately to transform into denki again. Once she opened it she was grabbed by the throat and pulled inside. She was gaged and tied to a chair faster then she could say cheese.

A light flicked on, revealing that she was in the back room. Multiple people surrounded her. One had bad purple scars, black hair, and very noticeable blue eyes. Another had blue hair and looked...crusty? He had a hand over his face. Another man looked like a purple cloud in a tux. Then Aashini landed her eyes on non other then toga herself.

"T-TOGA!? WHAT THE FUCK, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO!?" Aashini yelled. Toga giggled. Aashini mocked her giggle and glared at her. Not cool.

"We know your secret~" toga almost whispered.

Aashini stared at her, wondering what she ment and prayed she didn't know about her being transgender.

"Ha, yeah i work at a barbershop. Woopie. Don't tell my parents though, they'll distroy this business and it's family owned." Aashini said.

"Not that. This!" Toga snatched Aashini's bag and dumped it out. Revealing the wig for Denki, the binder, and his UA uniform. Aswel as all the makeup for Aashini and denki.

Aashini froze. Staring at the things on the floor. Fear over came her. They found her sun... her light... where they going to take it away...? So soon..!? No...! It can't happen...! Denki CAN'T die....!!! Aashini was the one to die not Denki...!

Aashini slowly looked at Toga with a paniced and doomed look.

"...please don't tell anyone..." she whispered.