Chapter 10: "training camp"

Denki quickly said bye and thanks to the league. Denki stopped at a store and bought some clothes for the trip. He also bought a bag to hold them. Maybe he could abandon the clothes in his changing room after the trip. They might come in handy again.

He slipped into the familiar allyway by UA again and changed into denkis school uniform. Even though he had to immediately change into his hero costume.. denki needed to appear normal ya know.

Denki walked out of the ally and headed to UAs doors. Immediately, kirishima walked up to him and greeted him.

"Hey bro! You excited for the trip!?" Kirishima asked. Denki laughed and smiled bright.

"Sure am! I wonder what all we're going to do. And how good the food is." Denki grinned in curiosity.

"Yeah. Dude did you hear what happened last night?" Kirishima asked. They entered the locker rooms and started grabbing their hero costumes.

"No? What happened?" Denki asked. They made their way to the stalls and each got into one. Denki was sure he only went into a stall because of him.

"Aparently some malfunction happened and this place went crazy! Lights flicking on and off and shit. Aswel as the whole city!" Denki froze for a second. Tt, welp.

"Really?" Denki asked. He continued to dress himself and he heard someone else go into the stall on the other side of him.

"What we talkin about?" It was sero.

"That crazy light outage thing that happened last night." Kirishima answered.

"Yo dude that was insane! One of my neighbor's house caught on fire. Luckily everyone was ok though." Sero informed.

Denki put on his jacket and then tightened his belt. He heard another person enter a stall by Kirishima.

"Anyone hear what the cause of that bullshit was?" It was bakugo.

"I heard it was some attack on one of the electrical plants or something." Kirishima said.

"I thought a explosion happened." Commented sero.

"What time did it happen?" Denki asked. He needed to put up an act instead of staying quiet.

"I think around 3 or 4 am." Kirishima answered.

"It'll probably be on the news later." Bakugo grummbled.

Denki finnished his shoe lases and exited the stall. Kirishima did too and then sero, and then bakugo. They all put their stuff away and walked together to the front of the school. Everyone else was there and mina joined their cluster.

"You guys hear about all those fires last night!?" Mina asked excitedly. She didn't wait for them to answer. "Over 100 electrical fires!! Some are still burning and making more!!"

"I don't think that's something to get excited about raccon eyes." Bakugo said.

"It is if your a fan of arson~" mina winked.

"My moms work caught on fire so she has a few days off until their sure the wiring is ok." Kirishima said.

"What does your mom do?" Sero asked.

"She does programming and stuff." Kirishima said. "She's good with numbers. What about you guys?"

"My dad works with chemicals and stuff like that. My mom left a long time ago." Mina stated.

"My parents work at our family restaurant on main. I should show you guys when we get back." Sero said. We all smiled in agreement.

"Old hag and the clown are fashion designers." Bakugo stated. It took a second for everyone to understand that 'old hag and clown' were his parents.