Chapter 6: "the death of Aashini"

Denki slowly fluttered his eyes open. He felt himself rise a bit then back down. Denki slowly lifted his head up. He was on his back ontop of shinsou. Denki quickly jolted off of him and put some distance between them.

Oh thank god i wasn't laying on my chest... oh god... Denki thought. He gripped onto his hoodies collar. He slowed his panicked breath. Everything was fine... until his phone buzzed.

Denki got up and pucked it up from where it was charging. It was a text. Denki opened it, it was from Bolt.

Bolt: "get your ass back to the prep school. Moms storming up there right now."

Shit.

Denki quickly went to shinsou's room and grabbed his bag. He quickly exited through shinsou's window and ran down the street as fast as he could towards the prep school.

He clicked Bolts contact as he ran and hit call. Bolt quickly answered.

"Please tell me you're in your room right now!!" Bolt pleaded.

"Nope! Cover for me, im pretty far away and running to the school!"

"What have you been doing these last few days!?"

"Um, living my life!? What else! Just cover for me! Be there soon!" Denki hung up. Shit.

Few minutes later denki stumbled into the prep school dorm. He quickly put on Aashini's wig but didn't have time to put any security for it because their mom bursted through the door.

"Ah! Mom! What are you doing here!? Especially at this godly hour!?" Aashini asked. She quickly kicked denki's wig under her bed with a sly movement.

Her mother looked at her suspiciously. She glared around the room and started walking around it in silence. Bolt entered after her. He looked relieved she was here but still tense. They both watched intensely as their mother inspected the room. Suddenly she spotted the makeup bag for transforming into denki and Aashini.

It had the binder in it...

Aashini quickly jumped infront of her mom, separating her from the bag. "So what do i have to thank for the sudden appearance? Did you get a haircut? It looks nice!"

Her mother glared at her and was about to yell but bolt interrupted. "Hey, mom! You should tell her about the dinner we had today!"

Aashini grew confused. "A dinner? Oh, was i sapost to be at a dinner today?!"

"Yes you were! It was with the Monoma family too! I told your school to inform you and they told me you were gone today!!! Where the fuck were you!?" Aashinis mom yelled. She backed her up as she did so and made her fall onto the bed. Aashini's moms black short hair seemed to look more like a karen hair cutt to Aashini at the moment.

"You were with that fuck boy again weren't you?!" Her mom accused. "You getting knocked up aren't you!? You want to have an abortion!? Because if you get pregnant i WILL make you get one!!!"

Aashini became disgusted by these words. How dare her mother accuse her of that shit.

"Fuck you! I haven't dont any-AH!!" Aashinis mom grabbed her by the throat and began choking her.

"BULLSHIT YOU WHORE! HOW MANY MEN HAVE YOU BEEN WITH? HUH? HOW MANY!?" Aashini couldn't answer. Aashini fought her off. Her mother hit her desk and looked ready to fight.

Bolt jumped inbetween them. "WOULD YOU TWO STOP!! This has gotten out of hand! This-"

"Your right it has gotten out of hand!" Their mother yelled, standing upright again. "That's why Aashini is going to marry Neito Monoma next week! AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE THAT SCUMBAG FUCK BOY AGAIN!!!!" she pointed at Aashini.

Aashini was shooked. She couldn't speak for a moment. Bolt rubbed his eyes in frustration. He clearly didn't want to tell her THAT way.

"You fucking what..?" Aashini almost whispered.

"You're marrying into the Monoma family next week. You will be a humble wife to him and will not disobey him! As far as you are concerned, your nothing but property." Her mother hissed.

She walked to the door and opened it. But she didn't go through it. She looked back to the shooken girl on the bed. Obviously horrified. Her mothers face 'softened'.

"It's for the best darling. He'll take good care of you." And with that she left.

Silence filled the room.

She's forcing me to marry... "it's for the best darling. He'll take care of you." Take care of me my ass. Denki will die... no.... this can't happen... if denki dies... Aashini will soon follow. Denki was too precious... to valuable... He. Needs. To. Live. This can't end. I won't let it.

Bolt knelt infront of Aashini. His golden yellow eyes meeting her identical ones. His face was full of worry.

"I'll fix this. Don't worry. I'll take care of it. I'll protect you.. i promise." He hugged her tight and Aashini did the same. They both let the tears fall from their faces.

"I can't wait for you Bolt... i have to save myself..." Aashini whispered. Her vision blurred and she held onto him for dear life.

"Please... please wait for me..." bolt pleaded. He was scared. Scared at what she was going to do.

"I can't.... i can't risk it... my guiding light cant die Bolt..."

"You could become your own guiding light... or me... please... stay with me... I'll protect you i promise...!"

"I can't... its to precious to me... i have to save it...!"

The two cryed into each other for hours. Eventually Aashini ended up on the ground with Bolt. Bolt held her tight as she cryed her eyes out. They were both beyond terrified. Eventually they both fell asleep in a sitting position against the bed. They leaned onto each other.

Soon it was dawn. Aashini eased out of Bolts grasp and moved across the room quickly and quietly. She packed her make up bag for denki. She then realized she left her book bag at Shinsou's. That'll be an interesting conversation. Aashini grabbed denkis wig.

They pulled Aashini's wig off and looked at herself in the mirror. The natural hairs were growing back and was now about half an inch in length. It wouldn't be a problem though, they've prepared for it.

Once they've transformed into Denki once again, he set Aashini's uniform on the bed along with her wig.

Denki hopped onto the window ceal and looked back at his brother. He smiled sadly and looked back at the uniform.

"Rest in peace...Aashini...kaminari.."