Chapter 12: "top & bottom surgery"

The police and pro heros interviewed all of us after the fight. Word got out that bakugo was kidnapped..

Many of our classmates ended up getting hospitalized but nothing too serious. Minor injuries but still injuries. Most had to stay over night to make sure they were ok. Myself included.

Sence my little incident happened before hand and i didn't wake up tell the building was on fire, it was needless to say some pros were suspicious of me. But recovery girl had proof i was actually unconscious that whole time. So now the only reason im still here is because Mr Aizawa wants my brain to be checked out. Needless to say i was worried about the doctors telling him i was female. I mean, there is a difference between male and female brains and they might catch that... so, he had to convince Aizawa 'no'.

"Come onnnn I'm fine! If i have any side affects you would have noticed them by now." Denki wined to Aizawa. The female nurse grinned a little.

"I rather be safe then sorry. Nurse Lucy here will ask you some confidential questions then we'll get a cat scan done. He's all yours." Aizawa said to nurse lucy. He exited the room and the nurse came closer to him with a clipboard in hand.

"Now, have you ever had sex or tested positive for H.I.V?" She asked.

"No.. still virgin. And no." Denki said. He couldn't help but be a bit nervous.

"Have you ever been in a hospital before hunny? You dont seem to have a medical record. And your parent still needs to send proof of your birth certificate." Lucy said. Shit.

"Uh, no actually.. my parents were a little old school when i came around. But i have been vaccined and such. By a family friend of ours. He's a doctor." Denki tryed to explain. The nurse hummed in a not so believing manner. Denki scratched the back of his neck, grinning nervously.

"Is there anything you want to tell me that i should probably know?" Lucy asked. She stared at him in the eye suspiciously. Denki gulped.

"Actually.... there is... i don't want anyone to know though and i dont want to be asked any further questions on it. Can i trust you to keep it confidential?" Denki asked.

"Ofcourse darling. What is it?"

"I'm... trans gender... and no one knows and I'd like to keep it that way."  Denki said. The nurse softened her face. She seemed like a mom that actually wanted to help..

"Absolutely. I'll keep it under wraps. Wont even write it down. Did you get top and bottom surgery yet?" Lucy asked.

"No. Not yet." Denki said, WordPress though she went against what he said.

"Tell you what, i have a friend here that works in that division. Her name is Iris and her quirk it perfect for this stuff. She can give you male parts BUT, she still needs to be paid. Do you have medical insurance?" Lucy asked.

"No, but i do have a lot of money saved up. How much we talkin?" Denki asked.

"10 grand each. So 20 grand all together."

"I have 23 grand in my bank account that i set up. I can give you my credit card number." Denki offered. Lucy nodded.

"That will work. But you will have to stay here for a week at least. The affects of her quirk leave the patient very woozy and basically drunk." Lucy informed. "We need a guardians signature though."

"I know my mothers by heart. So i can just put hers." Denki stated.

"Alright. Now, let's go do that cat scan. You need to stay a week anyways to keep an eye on your brain."