Chapter 5: "Hitoshi Shinsou"

So far everything has been meh. The villains had Denki short circuit the USJ building on campus. They all ended up trapped and the league attacked. It was scary.. Aizawa got badly hurt and Denki got this pit in his stomach about it. It was too close... Tsui almost died too..

With Toga knowing their secret, they couldn't just end it. Denki had to live. If they investigated they would find out Denki kaminari doesn't exist... that can't happen... so for now, they were stuck...

Denki walked twards the gyms after class. He wanted to blow off some stress. None of his friends either didn't notice or didn't question where he was going so no one stopped him.

Maybe i can give the heros a heads up anominously... that could work couldn't it...? But it wouldn't be much.. but maybe it'll be just enough to save lives... it'll be worth it.

All of a sudden he collided with someone by the shoulder. "Oh! Sorry dude! I-"

"Wow in class 1-A and can't even see two feet infront of him! What a joke." It was a light blonde male with grey eyes. He had this smirk on his face that unsettled Denki a bit..

"I'm sorry?" Denki asked. The boy shoved him, making him fall.

"Looks like you can't even protect yourself from that! And they say YOU make class 1-A! Your pathetic! Don't tell me the rest of your classmates are the same!?" The boy began to laugh insane like.

Denki grew mad. He got up and shoved the boy back, harder then when he pushed him."Don't you dare talk ill of my friends!" Some electricity came out and made his hair floof up higher.

This started a fight between the two boys in the hallway. They wrestled each other and Denki was winning.

"HEY! GET OFF!!" A voice yelled. Soon denki was thrown off and backwards. The other blonde charged at him but was caught by another. He too was shoved backwards to the ground and paralleled denkis position.

A boy with wild purple hair was the one who separated them. He stood between us both with his arms outstretched. He looked sleep deprived. And angry right now.

"What the hell is wrong with you both!? This is UA high! Get a grip!" The boy yelled at both of them. He looked back and forth between the two blondes, making eye contact with each. Denki felt himself blush a bit but snapped back to anger because of the adrenaline.

"I'm not going to let him talk shit about my friends!!" Denki yelled, glaring at the other blonde.

"Then don't be shitty!!!" The other yelled. Denki shot up and charged at the boy, yelling at him too. The purple male grabbed him by the waist though and held him there.

"Ok! Ok!! How about we go separate ways yeah?!" The purple boy then picked up Denki with ease.

"HEY!! PUT ME DOWN!!" Denki yelled. The boy didn't listen and carried him away. Soon he entered a gym and then put him down. Though as soon as he did that he had to grab him again because Denki tryed charging back from where they came.

"Let go!! I need to shut that boy up!!" Denki said fighting his grasp.

"Stop."

All of a sudden Denki went blank. He couldn't move. His vision was blurry and couldn't see well. He couldn't utter a thought. He just stood there. Denki felt the boy moving him.

"Sit." Denki immediately did so but still had yet to utter a thought. Or grasp what was happening. After a awhile Denki felt himself go back to normal.

Denki blinked. He looked around, the boy was next to him on a bench. They were still in the gym but the boy looked like he changed into his fighting uniform. The boy was also looking at him with eyes like Aizawa's. Concerning.