Mistrust

Y/N pov:

I talked to the guy who called me Matilda for about 5 minutes, before a pretty woman in a mask whisked me away from him, "You looked like that conversation was painful." She caressed my face before leading me to one of the open rooms with a couch, "Im happy a beautiful woman such as yourself took me from that conversation." We talked for some time about her own garden of eden while she sat with her head in my lap and smoked out of a hookah letting the smoke from her mouth rise to my nose. We stayed like that for 20 minutes before she left and I went to find Vi. I walked out and saw a fight happening outside a bar called 'The Last Drop' and there she was fighting a woman with a robotic arm that had a liquid that looked similar to shimmer running through the arm, I took out my pistol as I got closer to her and shot one of the vials. The woman walked away when I shot her second vial, "I thought I could trust you, then you leave and get into trouble and manage to get yourself stabbed." She rolled her eyes, "So you gonna help me up cupcake?" I pulled away the hand I had extended for her when she said that nickname then replaced it while I spoke. "Its Y/N, you should stop calling me that." I clearly had a blush on my face because she pinched my cheek when she got up, "But youre so sweet, like a cupcake. Oh and the question you never answered I figured it out. Girls." She smirked at me yet again but this time it had full emotion and lust. "L-look just tell me where to go." She gave me directions to an old dried out water tower. "Here, get me to the edge." I gave her a look and said, "No get on my back." I got us down the water tower safely but my god it was hard. "Head straight there's a rock with some drawings on it set me there." I could tell she was losing more than enough blood, her face was flush and her body temperature was decreasing. "Ill get some help." I walked until a short man grabbed the back of my shirt, instinctively I pulled out my pistol. "Wait no please dont shoot, that girl you're with. Vi. Is she hurt?" I lowered my gun and nodded. "Yes." I wasn't sure If I could trust him but he knew her name so I followed him. "She can help you. This is the apothecary that helps with. well. shimmer." He knocked on the door and a panel slid up. The man motioned with his hand. "Um Stab woun-." The door shut and he put a finger to his lips. Then the door opened again, "Trade." I emptied my rifle and handed it to her. She put a drop of shimmer in it and handed me the vial. The door closed and I gave the little man a hug. "Thank you, lets go see Vi!" I exclaimed. "Oh I better not, you see she hasn't seen me in years and." He pointed to his growth caused by shimmer. "Okay, well. Thank you." I ran back to Vi and poured the liquid down her throat and closed her mouth forcing her to swallow. Then she shot up with a scream. I held her close to me when her breathing slowed I pulled back staring into her blue eyes for a moment, my gaze diverted from her eyes to lips then I pulled away, "We need to get going, did you get a name from the woman you fought?" I spoke softly and helped pull her up off the rock, "Oh un, yes it's Jinx she works for Silco." Vi started to walk off her injury until there was a sudden loud noise just behind the wall we were at, Vi peaked around the corner to be met with none other than Silco. "Once a stray, always a stray. You even got an enforcer to take you in. Adorable." Silco spoke in a rash tone making me uneasy, I shoved hard at the water tower trying to push the rickety thing over. Vi spoke in a very confident voice, "You still talk too much." In one punch she had the tower on its downfall. We climbed up the sides of the cavern fast making sure that Silco couldn't follow us. We got out to the streets where Vi paused looking at a cloud of smoke in the sky. "Y/N we're going to that tower." Before I could say a word she was sprinting as fast as she could to get to the tower the smoke was coming from. I followed not far behind. We reached the tower as the smoke started to vanish, "Please wait here Y/N, don't shoot shes my sister." I stood at the bottom of the ladder when I heard a buzzing sound coming from above. Quickly I climbed to the top, without warning there was a machine gun pointed directly at me. "Wait! Powder shes a friend," Vi was trying to keep the girl calm. "So Sevika didn't lie to me. You're with an enforcer! What the fuck, I'm gonna kill her." After she finished talking she went quite. At that moment people on hover boards came out of all the tunnels surrounding the tower. The girl which I now realize was Jinx started shooting at them and Vi and I waited for the fire lights to get close enough for close combat. The gemstone that Jinx had was about to roll off the side of the tower but before I could get to it one of the fire lights got it and another one knocked me out from behind, before I was knocked out I could just see Vi's limp body. Everything was black.