I

"We're almost there." Violet reassured her gang of delinquents. I glanced down from the roof at the 4 kids. Their mighty leader Violet, the muscle Claggor, the lockpicker Mylo, and the little sister Powder.

 "Aw man" Claggor complained knowing they were nowhere near the top of the building where they needed to be for Violet's plans to be put into action. I reached my hand out letting Violet use me as a counterweight to climb up before I started to help everyone else as well. She took a few deep breathes while I reached out for Powders hand next.

 She took a few deep breathes while I reached out for Powders hand next

 "Hey, Powder. Come take a look" Violet ordered as I helped her up, before Powder even got all the way on the roof her mouth opened in amazement at the bright new world around her.

 "Whoa..."

 "It's nice getting above it all, huh?"

 "I'll say" I whispered joining in on their conversation. It had only been a mere 3 years since I had met Vander that fateful night along with the girls. I was just 18 when I met 10-year-old Violet and 5-year-old Powder, and to think they have both come so far in just a short amount of time. Our conversation was cut off as a rather large blimp flew over us. (Phoenix - 21 | Violet - 13 | Powder - 8)

 "One day, I'm gonna ride in one of those things" Powder proclaimed.

 "-and one day, I'm gonna shoot one of 'em down." Mylo joked but we all knew deep down he wasn't joking, as he made his signature handgun and 'shot' the blimp. Violet glared at him before shoving past him, while Claggor looked around just taking it all in; it was all new to them after all

 "Vi, are- are you sure about this? Look, if we get caught, we're-"

 "We're not gonna get caught. We'll be in and out before anyone notices." Violet answered cutting Claggor off before he could even finish his sentence. "All right, everybody, follow me. Just don't look down" Violet finished as she slid down the roof denting the paneling and then swinging over to a balcony. Once her balance was secure, she leaped across to the other side of the street's roofs. Mylo quickly followed shoving Claggor out the way to go first. Claggor just jumping across with ease and with a cupcake he stole from the balcony on top of it.