XI

Impossible...It's Impossible!

(VIOLET'S POINT OF VIEW)

"I took a look at your file

"I took a look at your file. There's no record of you or your crimes. What are you here for?" the dark blue haired female enforcer questioned as her eyes scanned the book in her hand telling her very little information about me; I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"My sunny personality~" I answered walking closer to the prison bars that separated us watching her body move back slightly.

"You attacked an inmate. Why?" I clicked my tongue, why was she asking so many questions?

"Why not?"

"He was a witness in an ongoing investigation."

"Hmm, bummer" as if I cared about business Piltover has Underground criminals like him. My pacing slowed down slightly as she sighed.

"This was a waste of time" she finished walking out of my sight, finally!

"Couldn't have put it better. Hey, give Silco a kiss on that winning eye of his, will you?" I replied through my smile, gaining a small victory when she came walking back to continue our conversation.

"Silco? The industrialist?"

"Okay, this is getting old. Can you just send in whoever's gonna kick the shit out of me, so I can get on with my night?" I turned my back to her no longer wanting to answer pointless questions - if they were going to do something about Silco, they should have done it oh I don't know say years ago before the bastard killed my family! I heard two small steps forwards before the woman spoke up again.

"Does this mean anything to you?" my eyes trailed up her feet, okay she was over the line - she was a female enforcer in a prison, how brainless could she be. My eyes only widen as they landed on the notepad in her hand. It was a picture of a monkey sketch - Powder's Monkey!

 "Where did you get this?" I asked my hands clenching the bars as I brought my eyes up to met hers

"Where did you get this?" I asked my hands clenching the bars as I brought my eyes up to met hers. Did she sense me concern? Did she know that's linked to my sister? She closed the book as to help calm her nerves; I guess I scared her more than I thought.