29

🌹🌹🌹

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

"Time sure flies too fast

"Time sure flies too fast..." I breathed out as me and Shinichiro went out of his shop. The almost winter breeze welcomed us the very moment we opened the door, making me shiver a little.

"Yeah..." Shinichiro agreed and then put his jacket over me. He put his hands by the collar and made me face him, after that he started helping me put my arms in the sleeves.

I watched him as he did that. His eyebrows are slightly furrowed behind his bangs that's being played with by the wind. His cheeks are slightly pink, not a blush but most probably because of the cold. I smiled at the sight in front of me, while he pulled the zipper up to make me feel more cozy.

It's almost Christmas again. We're already on our final year in high school. This time I didn't miss his birthday. We didn't get caught or separated. Everything's going smooth. Sometimes it feels like we're just a normal high school couple, not hiding and just showing the whole world how much we care for each other.

Shinichiro put his hands on my shoulder and then turned me around. His hands slid past the sides of my waist and into the warmth of the pocket of his jacket I am now wearing. I chuckled at what he did and then felt his chin on the top of my head.

"Let's go for some hot ramen now!" He stated and started walking, leaving me no choice but to walk too.

The journey to the ramen shop is short and cozy, thanks to Shinichiro and his jacket. We pushed the door open and was expecting to be greeted by the warm atmosphere in here as always. Rather, the moment we entered, it was just as cold as back at Shinichiro's shop. The shop was dim and it seems like there's no one inside.

"I think they're closed for today?" I stated and looked up at Shinichiro beside me. He gave me a side glance before making his way behind the counter and towards the kitchen.

I followed behind him and the moment we reached the kitchen we both saw Asuka-chan rushing towards our direction. She stopped immediately at the sight of us and then let out a breath.

"Oh, so it's just you guys." She said, with a hand over her chest.

"No ramen for today?" Shinichiro asked her, to which she answered with a nod.

"Yeah, my father won train tickets to Hokkaido and now he wants to bring me to Sapporo." She chuckled.

A small gasp left my lips. I haven't been to Sapporo yet but from the stories I heard from Na-chan, I know it's beautiful there.