Chapter 2: Love You, Appa / Dad / Dada

At the school

Seulgi runs to the principal's office. He pants and stops running, as he sees the worries of Lisa and Jisoo. His hair is a mess. Everyone looks at him.

Seulgi *take a deep breath*then walk to them*he still in his scrubs*

Jisoo: Seulgi... *see how miserable and messy his friend is*

Lisa: Kang... *also look to his friend*

Seulgi *gulp* how are the boys?

Jisoo: I don't know... we just get here...

Seulgi *worried*

Jennie: Hey, Seulgi Oppa... *smile to Seulgi*

Seulgi: Oh... Jennie... *shock* I didn't see you there...

Jennie *she is small*so Seulgi didn't see her stand beside Lisa and Jisoo*

Teacher: oh, Mr. Manoban, Mr. Kim, and Dr. Kang... *he said as he see three men in front of the principal's room*then look to the young woman*try to identify who she is*

Jennie *she sees the face of this teacher*she quickly introduces herself* I'm Jennie Kim... Aidan's aunt... and Leo's soon-to-be-mother... *that last sentence she mumbles it so no one hears it*

Teacher: ok, Ms. Kim... should we go to the meeting room... *politely said and show the way*

Lisa *glace to Jennie*then quickly averting his glace to Seulgi*

Jennie *see Lisa glance to her*smile to Lisa*she blush a little after see her crush secretly check on her*bit her lower lip a little*

Jisoo: Yes, Teacher... *follow behind the teacher*

Lisa *walk behind Seulgi*then push him to walk* Let's go, Seulg... *act like he didn't make some woman smile and blush*

Seulgi *let Lisa push him* Oh... ok... *he needs his sleep, I tell you*

Jennie *follow her brother and the man*

In School's Meeting Room

Three little boys look down with their worried and scared faces. (Especially, Hoon)

Hoon thought his mother will be the one that comes. He is so scared of his mother, he knows that he will get scolded by his mother and the man that he hates will ask his mother to punish him like before. He hates that man. The man wants to take his mother from him. He didn't want that man to replace his father's place in his mother's heart.

Leo thinks a load of explanations and strategies to tell that they are not wrong. That they didn't use their fist to bully others but use them for justice and protect their friend. He try to analyze everything that his dada will lecture him, he didn't afraid of the principal. He is just afraid that his father will not let him befriend his best friend again. he closes his eyes to think more of his way to explain this thing to his father and more excuse why he needs to still befriend his best friend.

Aidan is scared that his mother will scold him. This is the first time that he gets into the fight. His face has some bruises and plaster. He is afraid his mother will tell his father that he is a naughty boy. He promise his father before his father went to Hong Kong for a business meeting, he will be a good boy and listen to his mother. So, that his father will buy him the new violin for him went he arrive in South Korea. He hopes that his mother will not tell this his father.

KCAK! *the door of Meeting Room being open*

This makes three boys look to the door.

Their eyes are wide open as they see their father one by one enter the room with worried and mad faces.