Chapter 15: Royal Army

Girl 3: is that their real name? *ask Woo due to curiosity* they are cute...

Woo *chuckles* no... no... no... I'm just kidding... Lisa and Jisoo... that are their names...

Jisoo: Wait! Wait! Wow! Not this flask-back Author-Nim...

Author-Nim: oh... yeah... sorry... sorry... wrong flask-back... let me start again...

Flask-back

Café in front of Seulgi's dorm

Seulgi *looks annoyingly at two best friends of him in front of him* what is the thing that is so important that you want to tell me?

Lisa and Jisoo *sit side-to-side each other*they look like the little boys that lost now*

Jisoo *try to think whatever he wants to tell this friend of him about their trouble or stupid mistake?*You can say it stupid then*

Lisa: Erm... Seul... *try his best not stuttering* we... we...

Seulgi *boringly look at them* what? Tell me... I need my sleep...

Jisoo *giggles stupidly*

Seulgi: stop that stupid giggles now, Chu... *snap his head to Jisoo*

Jisoo *quickly shut his mouth up*

Lisa *sigh* wecrashedyourcar... *he talks so fast like rapping*said in one breath*

Seulgi: You what? *boringly ask*try to digest what Lisa said to him*blinks*

Jisoo: we... we... we crash... your car... *he said the last word with whisper*hope that Seulgi will not explode to them*close his eyes tightly*due to scare of Seulgi*

Seulgi *eyes wide open* YOU WHAT?! *shout*stand while his hand smack the table in front of him*

Lisa and Jisoo *jump from their seat and kneel in front of Seulgi*

Lisa: I'm sorry, Seul-ah... it's an accident... we...

Jisoo: yes... it's an accident... we already sent your car to the workshops...

Lisa: Yeah... and we will be paid all of the cost... *both Jisoo and Lisa talk quickly*simultaneous*

Seulgi *look to his best friends*scan them that now kneel in front of him*still silent*

Jisoo: please... don't be mad...

Lisa: Yeah... Seul-ah... we are so sorry...

Jisoo: it's actually not our fault... it's that stupid senior of us...

Lisa: they are asshole... *mumble*

Seulgi *only listen to Lisa and Jisoo rambeling*his face full of annoy*mad*shockes* are you both finish?

Lisa and Jisoo *quiet when hearing Seulgi's stern voice*look down*they know that they are fuck-up*they know that they make their best friend so mad right now*

Seulgi: both of you did not hurt right? *scanning Lisa and Jisoo's body*from head to toe*

Lisa and Jisoo *snap their head at Seulgi*look at him*blinks*

Seulgi *sees that his best friends didn't answer him*he asks again* Both of you not hurt right?

Lisa and Jisoo *both nod* we are fine... not hurt...

Seulgi *sigh relief* Thanks, God... *sits back*rub his face with his big hand* good to hear that both of you are fine and not hurt... *lay his head to the seat*he surely relief*