Chapter 6: Safe

RING!!

RING!!

Man: Hello *he picks up the phone*he still in his towel*because this person just call him when him taking shower*

Woman: Hello, darling... *seductively said* what are you doing?

Man *looks at his phone screen to see who is calling him*as he sees the person's name*he sigh* please... don't call me that...

Woman: why? You love me... and I love you... so I can call you whatever I want... or you want me to call you... Daddy *she said while biting her lips*she super duper naughty*she is purr a little*

Man *close his eyes*whitout realize he moans a little*feel the rush of burn through his stomach down to his dick*mind: this girl...*try to control his hormone* No...

Woman *can hear the little moan*giggles* Daddy... you like me to call you that... Daddy... *smiling when she imagines that handsome face of this man*rolling on the bed*

Man *sigh again* what do you want? Why are calling?

Woman: Nothing... *speak with her sweet and baby voice* just miss my Daddy... *she likes to tease this stubborn man*who didn't want to acknowledge that he loves this woman so much* I want to hear your voice...

Man *shakes his head* You already hear my voice... so, what now?

Woman: don't you miss me, Daddy?

Man: No... I'm not... *actually yes he is but he will not tell this woman*

Woman: you are mean... *pout cutely*

Man *can imagine that woman pout*keep quiet*

Woman: talk to me... *baby voice*pout*

Man: it's already late... go to sleep now... *he gets melted with the woman's confession* I just need to finish my shower first...

Woman: *imagine his muscular body*that sexy chocolates bar abs*bite her lips* let me see that sexy body of you, Daddy...

Man: silly... why should you see it? *shake his head*

Woman: I'm your silly girl... please... let me see it... *she's begging*

Man: No... stop asking silly things... I will hang up... good night... *he quickly hangs up*place his right hand to his left chest* stupid heart... stop beating like crazy... *close his eyes*

TING!! *his phone make sound again*indicate their message*

Silly Girl <3

Good night, Daddy... will see you in my dream...

Love you, Daddy. *wink emoji*kiss*

P/s: I will kidnap that sexy body of you.

Man *read the message*shake his head* silly girl... *smile creps on his lips*then continue his shower and night routine*

At school

Leo *kiss Lisa's cheek* Bye, Dada... *he said before getting out of the car*wave to his Dada*

Lisa *watch his son walk to the school gate*smile*then drive to his office*

Leo *enters the school gate*then sees his two bestfriends*run to them* Morning...

Hoon and Aidan *look at Leo* Morning *they answer together*smile*doing their friendship handshakes*then walk together to their class*yes, there in the same class*

Leo: Aidan... how is your face? *look Aidan's face*

Aidan *smile widely to Leo* I'm fine... you know my Mom just give me a lot of kisses this morning... *giggles*