Chapter 7: Together

At Irene's Office

Knock!

Knock!

Irene: Come in... *she said while typing on her laptop*

Jennie: Unnie... *enter the office*smile*

Irene: Oh... Jendeukie... *she said without looking at Jennie*

Jennie: are you busy, Unnie? *she asks while sitting in front of her*

Irene: a little... why?

Jennie: Nothing... *play with the flower that is placed on Irene's table* I'm boring... *lay her head to the seat*

Irene *giggles* How come our COO be so boring? *then look to Jennie*close her laptop*

Jennie: Aish! I run from the meeting... I let Chu Oppa handle it... *look to the ceiling*

Irene *shakes her head* you know that Jisoo is the CEO right? How did you make him do your job then?

Jennie: because he loves me... *proudly said*giggles*

Irene *chuckles* you such full of yourself...

Jennie *looks to Irene* Omg! Unnie... What happens to your face, Unnie? *shock*

Irene *remembers her bruises on her face*try to hide it with her hand* Oh... nothing...

Jennie: who did this to you? *she in front of Irene now*grab her hand so that she can see it*

Irene *sigh* Bogum...

Jennie: What? Park Bogum? Are you serious, Unnie?

Irene: yes... he hit me last night...

Jennie: did Seulgi Oppa know about this?

Irene *nod and remember how angry Seulgi is* he knows... he is the one who help me last night...

Jennie: how about Hoon? Is he fine?

Irene: thank God... Hoon hiding inside the guest room at that time... if not, I don't know what will happen...

Jennie: so... Seulgi Oppa come to rescue you last night? *wiggles her eyebrows*

Irene: What? He comes because of Hoon... not me... *blush a little*

Jennie: are you sure? *narrow her eyes*

Irene: Yes... I'm sure... 100%... he didn't care about me... *then Irene explain everything that happen last night to Jennie*

Jennie: he is a bastard... *now she is angry* I hope Seulgi Oppa will break his hand or leg...

Knock! Knock!

Irene: come in...

Mina (Irene's secretary) *bow and enter the office with food* Your food is here, Ms. Bae...

Irene: I didn't order anything... did you order food Jendeukie?

Jennie *shakes her head* No... I thought to have lunch with you... but not in your office...

Irene: who sent that food Mina?

Mina *smiles* the delivery guy didn't say anything, Ms. Bae... he just say that some guy order this and tell me to tell the reception Ms. Bae's names... and this food is from your favorite restaurant too, Ms. Bae...

Jennie: some guy, huh... *once again narrows her eyes and look at Irene*

Irene: it's that so... put the food there then... thank you...