Chapter 10: Idiot

On the phone

Bambam: Hey, Lisa... *excited voice*

Lisa: Hello, Bam... *giggles* what's up?

Bambam: I hear that you and the boys are at the XXXX island, now... and why didn't tell me about this? *little sulking*he is joking*

Lisa: yes... we are here... why should I tell you about everything that I do? *right eyebrow arch*

Bambam: come on man... how long will be your stay then?

Lisa: hem... *little think* in 3 more days...

Bambam: only that little time?

Lisa *humming to answer Bambam's question*

Bambam: so... I will propose... no... let me buy you and the boys some drink tonight then... and Lisa... no excuse...

Lisa: Bambam... did you forget that we are not here only by ourselves... don't forget that we got kids...

Bambam: I know that... that is why I already ask Jisoo's wife before I call you... and she said yes...

Lisa: but... she is Jisoo's wife... not mine... I got Leo to handle here... *try to argue with Bambam*

Bambam: I know you will say that... come on... you are free man... Rosie also agrees to take care of the kids and she said others will help her... don't bullshit me, Lisa...

Lisa: but...

Bambam *before Lisa can continue his words* I will pick up all of you before 8 pm... don't make me drag you on your PJ's this night... *he quickly hang up*

Lisa: Bambam... *he cannot say anything more*as he knows this man is quite hard to handle even for someone with high EQ like him* this little brat... *he annoying*

Jisoo: hey... is that Bambam?

Lisa *put his phone to his pocket* yeah... that stupid little shit... *roll his eyes because of annoy*

Jisoo *laugh* he knows how to make you say yes to him... such a classic Bambam...

Lisa: why you didn't tell me that, that stupid little shit call Rosie to ask her permission so that you can have a drink with him? *little irritated*

Jisoo: you know what... I think you know why...

Lisa: argh! *messing his hair*

Jisoo: Rosie said that we need some bonding with our friends... that is why she agree... and don't worry, she and the girls will take care of Leo...

Lisa: I know that... but I'm afraid something bad will happen... you know how wild that stupid Bambam will make us drink...

Jisoo: yeah... *chuckles* I know that... don't worry... we will be fine... *taps Lisa's back*

Lisa: I hope so... *mumble*sit alone while head hanging down*thinking*

Fast-forward (Night)

Jennie *approaches Lisa*as she sees no one there*hug, Lisa, from the back* I hate you... *pout*baby voice*

Lisa *feel the familiar warmness*he can sense the familiar scents*close his eyes* I know... *softly said*

Jennie *still hugging Lisa* when will you try to comfort me, as other's lovers do? *she said with her sweet voice*

Lisa *didn't say anything*just let Jennie hug him*