Chapter 16: Park's Family

Fast-forward

Jisoo *kneel in front of big mansion*with rain pouring heavily*with his head hanging down*

Lisa *approach his friend*hold the umbrella on the Jisoo* the Chu... stand up... *sternly said*

Jisoo *still didn't move nor talk*

Lisa: come on, man... how long do you want to kneel here? *annoyingly said*

Jisoo *look at his friend* until her father accept me... *weakly said*

Lisa: Aish... *comb his hair with his free hand* when is that then? *he knows how stubborn his uncle is*

Jisoo: I don't care... *look to the big mansion*

Lisa: you such a stubborn... *shake his head*

Jisoo: what are you doing here? *he is curious now how did his friend know him here*he only tell his friend that he will be talking to Rosie's family about their relationship*without telling where they will talk*

Lisa: I'm here for my cousin... *yes, Jisoo didn't know that Lisa and Rosie are cousins*when he first see Rosie's at the café with his friend*he just keep quiet as Rosie*they keep it secret so no one knows about their relationship*it's just how they are*and they already promise to be stranger outside the Manabon's Mansion*

Jisoo: cousin? *only see Lisa's nod*

Meanwhile 

(In the Big Mansion)

Rosie *cries in front of her father and big brother* Please, Appa... Khun Oppa... *sobbing*

Mr. Park: look at you... he make you pregnant before telling us about your relationship... *sternly said*

Rosie: it's not his the one that forces me, Appa... *try to defend his boyfriend*

Mr. Park: he is the one who forces you... if not you will not suffer like this... *talk back to Rosie*

Rosie: I love him, Appa... *sobbing* this is my love for him... *sob*

Mr. Park: you... you... *point his finger to Rosie* I didn't raise you like this... what about your study? Will you stop studying? Did you forget your dream?

Rosie: No, Appa... *sobbing*

Mr. Park: what? I'm sure he will tell you to stop studying and stay at home...

Rosie: he's not like that, Appa...

Nickhun: as you can know and understand him... how long have you known him then? *now her brother talking*

Rosie: Oppa... he loves me... I know he will not make me stop studying... *snap her head to her brother*

Nickhun *makes a sound click sound with his mouth and tongue* what do you know about the guy? *rolling his eyes*

Rosie: he is not like you... that want your wife to stay at home and wait for you to come home from the war... *little shout*

Mr. Park: don't say stupid things like this...

Rosie: I said what fact...

Mr. Park: you talk back to me now, hah? This is why I don't like that boy for you...

Rosie: what did you know about him? Why do you judge him before knowing him...

Mr. Park: I know who he is... he is the son of the Kim's Model Company... that stupid entertainment industry...

Rosie: for sure you don't know him well, Appa... yes... he is the son of the Kim's Model Company... so why is that?

Nickhun: you don't know what kind of man of him... when someone in that kind of industry, they are for sure have a lot of girls that they sleep with...