Chapter 23: Stay

Meanwhile

Irene's Penthouse

Hoon: Appa... Umma said that we can eat already... *excitedly said as he run to the dining table*

Seulgi: Oh... really... *follow Hoon to the dining table*

Hoon *take his seat* Umma... wow... this looks delicious... *he said while licking his lips*

Seulgi *giggles to see Hoon*take his seat too*

Irene: of course... Umma is the one that cooks all of this... *proudly said*also take her seat*

Hoon *holds his plate* Umma... give me the rice, please...

Irene: wait baby... *grab Hoon's plate*she put the rice on Hoon's plate* here you go, baby...

Hoon *get his plate again*then put it in front of him*he is now eyeing the prawns* thank you, Umma...

Seulgi *know that Hoon likes the prawns like him*he help Hoon put some of the prawns on his plate* what do you want? Do you want anything more?

Hoon *nod his head* help me with that, Appa... *point her finger to the other side dish*

Seulgi: Ok... *he put some of the side dishes to Hoon's plate* there... finish that first...

Hoon *nod*then he happily eats*

Seulgi *smile*proudly look at Hoon*

Irene *gives the plate of rice to Seulgi* Here, Hon...

Seulgi *stunt*as he hears Irene call him Hon*he look at Irene*

Irene *didn't show that she realize it*look at Seulgi* what? *innocently ask*

Seulgi *smile*shake his head* Nothing, Hyun-ah... *they are eating together since Seulgi get out from the hospital*and Irene still not let Seulgi went to his appartment*but Seulgi already being permitted Irene to go to his work*after they eat together*Seulgi will help Irene wash and dry the plate*while Hoon help her mother to bring the dirty plate to the sink*and wipe the table*as Hoon already sleep soundly on his room*in the living room there are two people still wake up*watching the TV*sit side by side*

Irene *lay her head to Seulgi's shoulder*

Seulgi *just let Irene whatever she want*he like went Irene like that to him*

Irene *grab Seulgi's left hand*play with it*

Seulgi *just look at Irene's hands that are being played with his big left hand*

Irene: Seul-ah... *she is blushing*she still remember the day dream*bite her lower lip*look at their hand*

Seulgi *hum as he answers Irene*his ear turn to red*

Irene: please... stay... *she said with her soft voice*this is the last day that Seulgi stay in the penthouse as they agree*

Seulgi *hum*nod his head*agree with Irene*

Irene: I want you to stay here... with Hoon... with... with me... *still play with Seulgi's big hand*

Seulgi *hum*smile*as the tears drop one by one from his eyes*

Irene: I don't want you to leave... can you stay? *still not looking at Seulgi*she is blushing hard*and didn't want to Seulgi see her blush face*

Seulgi *hum*sobbing a little*smile*

Irene *the teardrop of Seulgi fall to Irene's hand*see the tear*she bravely look at Seulgi's face*she see the smile and tears being drop from Seulgi's eyes*she cup Seulgi's face with her small hands*