Chapter 18: Stupid

Operation Room

Jeongyeon *run to the operation room*panting*see his mentor aka Seulgi laying on the cold operation table* Hyung... *mumble*as he cannot believe it*panting*

Chan: Oh... Jeong... *he is one of the attending doctors that will be doing Seulgi's operation*he is just finished doing scrubbing so he can provide the operation*before he enters the operation room*he see Jeongyeon*that is why he stop and call for Jeongyeon*

Jeongyeon *back to his sense*look at Chan* Dr. Chan... *little bow*approach him* how is he?

Chan *smile at Jeongyeon* he just needs to do some small operation... but he lost a lot of blood... *explain a little to Jeongyeon*while his both hands being put on the air*

Jeongyeon *nod his head*only listen to Dr. Chan*

Nurse *walk out of the room as she sees that Dr. Chan didn't enter the room yet* Dr. Chan... the patient is ready...

Chan: ok, Yoon... *he answer and enter the operation room* don't worry... I will stitch him... *he said as he enter the operation room*

Jeongyeon: I know... *mumble*he look through the glass window*from outside* Hyung... don't lose this battle... *he said with small voice*sigh*close his eyes*

Meanwhile

Outside the operation room

Irene *sit on the floor while hugging her leg*with blood of Seulgi that still on her hand and some on her dress*sobbing*crying without sound*the tears that flow non-stop since she sees Seulgi lying lifeless in front of the door*she look weak*she look devastated*she didn't know what will happen if Seulgi was gone forever from her life*even they not together, but Seulgi will always there for her*the memories with Seulgi, the sweet, the sad, and all of it keep on flashing on her head*she still love Seulgi*she need Seulgi* she wants her Seulgi* she wants her ex-husband*

Jennie: Unnie... *she approach Irene as soon as she sees her in the waiting hall in front of the operation hall*she hug Irene*

Irene *feel someone hug her*she just keep quiet*

Jisoo *hugging Rosie*look at Irene with sad eyes*

Lisa *hugging Hoon that being crying*try to calm him up*rub Hoon's back*

Aidan and Leo *just sit quietly*look at Hoon*they are praying that uncle Seulgi will be fine*

Hoon: Appa... I want Appa... *crying*said with his weak voice*try to wiggle from Lisa's hug* let me go... I want to see, my Appa... *crying*try to push Lisa*

Lisa: hush, Hoon... *calm voice*and sweet at the same time*rub Hoon's back again* we will see your Appa... ok... don't cry...

Hoon: Ani... I want my Appa... *little shout* APPA! APPA! *sobbing*his face being red due to the shout*

Lisa: Hoon... hey... hey... baby bear... buddy... *again try to calm him down*

Aidan and Leo *now crying as they see Hoon's crying and shouting*

Hoon: APPA!! *sobbing*shout*

Irene *back to her sense*as she hears Hoon's shouting for his father*she look up and see Hoon's struggling on Lisa's hug* Hoon... *small voice*she wipe her tears with her dress's slives*stand up*then walk to Lisa and Hoon*try to calm herself* baby... *she said as she near Hoon and Lisa*

Hoon *snape his head to his mother* Umma... *again pushes Lisa*the hugs Irene as he managed to escape from Lisa's hug*crying in Irene's arms* Appa... Umma... *that's is the only thing that he can say*