Chapter 3: Umma / Mom / Mommy

Jisoo *pick up his phone* Hello, Wifey... *softly*sweet voice*

Rosie: Hello, Hubby... what happen to Aidan? Did something happen? *worried voice*

Jisoo: No... everything is fine here. Don't worry...

Rosie: Hubby... are you sure?

Jisoo: Yes, Wifey... Aidan is in front of me now. *he said while looking at his son* I will bring him home after this.

Rosie: but why did his homeroom teacher miss calling me? *curiously ask her husband*

Jisoo: don't worry. I will tell you when we are at home. Ok, Wifey?

Rosie: Ok, Hubby. I'm sorry that I'm busy with some operation... tell Aidan that I love him...

Jisoo: No... it's ok, Wifey... *smile*

Rosie: you must be tired, Hubby... I will go home early today... see you at home, Hubby...

Jisoo: I'm fine, Wifey... ok, Wifey... see you at home...

Rosie: Love you, Hubby... *kiss her phone as she gives a kiss to her husband*hang up*she continue her work again*

Jisoo *giggles* Love you too, Wifey... *smile*hang up*

Aidan: is that Mom? *pout*

Jisoo *messing his son's hair* Yes, buddy... your mom is worried about you.

Aidan: I'm sorry, Dad... *pout cutely*

Jisoo *kneels in front of his son* Hey, buddy... why are you sorry for? Dad happy that you are fine, but this handsome face of you make me sad... *put his hand to Aidan's chin*and lift it to check again his son's face*shake his head*

Aidan *pout*look into his father worried eyes*blink cutely*

Jisoo *giggles*when he sees the cute cheeks of his son*softly kiss his cheeks*

Aidan *giggles when his father playfully kisses him* Dad... stop it...

Jisoo: why? I want to kiss these cute cheeks of you...

Aidan *giggles*then hissing because of the cut beside his lips*

Jisoo *shock* is that hurt?

Aidan *nod* little...

Jisoo: poor baby... let's go now... we need to back home now... your mom says that she will go home early... *cheerily said*

Aidan: really? *getting excited his father words*then he grabs his father hand and tries to pull it so that they can go home as fast as he can*so he can see his mother* Let's go, Dad...

Jisoo *giggles* Wait buddy... say goodbye to your friends first... then we will be going home ok...

Aidan *quickly turn to his friend*

Jisoo *approach to Leo and Hoon* Leo... Hoon... uncle chu wants to say thank you to both of you. Thank you that both of you protect Aidan... *he said while caressing Aidan's hair*

Aidan: Thank you, Leo... Thank you, Hoon... you are my best friend...

Hoon: it's ok... we are your friend... of course we will help you...

Jisoo *smile at the boys*

Lisa: are you ok Aidan? *softly ask Aidan*scan Aidan's face* I'm sure your mother will explode when seeing her handsome son's face being beaten like this...

Jisoo: I will handle her... *think what will his wife do when she sees his son's face*

Seulgi: Yeah... it will be back to be the handsome boy again for a few days... *smile to Aidan*