Chapter 4: Cheater?

At Irene's penthouse

This penthouse was from Seulgi. Seulgi gives this penthouse to Irene after the divorce. He didn't want Irene to find another place as she didn't want to live in their house which is Seulgi and Irene bought after one year of their married. At first, she didn't want it but Seulgi didn't give up and told her to take it. He uses his son to make Irene agree to live in that penthouse.

In front of Irene's penthouse, there are men with big bouquets of flowers waiting patiently. He is in his dark blue suits, with waxing hair, looking dandy, while glancing at his watch. Sometimes he checks his phone maybe to make some call or chat.

Irene *see the man*sigh heavely*walk to the door*

Man *see Irene*he smile sweetly* Hey, Hyun...

Irene *just answer him with hum*open the door while Hoon beside her*

Man *as Irene approaches the door*he to go near her to peck Irene's lips*

Irene *dodge the peck*drawn back from him*

Man: ok... I'm sorry, Hyun... *he quickly said when he see that his girlfriend didn't want him to kiss her*

Irene: whatever, BoGum... *try to enter the house* Hoon enter first... *she let Hoon enter the house first*she didn't want Hoon to see her argue with her boyfriend in front of her son*

Hoon *look at his mother before entering the house*worried that BoGum will doing something to his mother*

Irene: Hoon... Umma will be fine... *she gives assure smile to her son*

Hoon *nod and enter the house*as he enters the house he grabs his phone*so it will be easy that if something happens he will call his Appa quickly*

Bogum: *grab Irene's wrist* please... baby... I'm sorry... *he said with a soft voice*

Irene *try her best to release her wrist from BoGum* let me go... *struggle*

Bogum *make his grab more tightly* listen to me first... *as his voice become more loud and scary*

Irene *squirms in pain* it's hurt, BoGum-ah...

Bogum: pain? You know how I left my work just to come here to apologize to you... how much more hurt my leg stand in front of your house, like stupid... then you want me to go? *little shout*he throw away the bouquet*

Irene *sob* let me go... I don't want to see you again...

Bogum: Listen here, you stupid woman... *shout*smack Irene's right cheeks* that is why you divorce woman... you stupid slut... *push Irene*his eyes red*

Irene *fall as Bogum push her*she lips is bleeding*shock*

Hoon *when he hears BoGum shout to his mother*he run to the guestroom*scared*with teary eyes*he dial his Appa's number*it's only take two ringings* Appa... *sobbing* Umma...

Seulgi: Hello, little bear... *cheerfully answer the call*but it turns to worry as he hears his sobbing son* Hoon... what happens?

Hoon: Appa... *sobbing* Umma... *sobbing* Help...

Seulgi: Little Bear... where are you now? *quickly turn his wheel to another side*

Hoon: Appa... *sobbing* Umma... *sobbing* Help... *that is the only thing that Hoon can say now*he is in shock*

Seulgi: Little Bear... listen to Appa... *try to calm his son* Breath out and in... *continue said* where are you now? Tell Appa... please... Appa will be there in minutes... *drive fastly*