Chapter 5: Miss You (M)

Meanwhile

At Kim's Mansion

Rosie *enters the house*little shout* Aidan! Mom, Home! *with happy and cheer tone*she always do this*even they live with her in-laws*she will make this mansion feel like home for her*

Butler 1: welcome, Ma'am... *bow as he sees Rosie*

Rosie: Uncle Woo... please... don't call me Ma'am again... *smile to him* where is Aidan?

Uncle Woo: Little Master is in his bedroom, Ma... Rosie... *he stop calling her Ma'am because of the sudden face that Rosie make*

Rosie *smile after Uncle Woo calls her by her name* that's better... *with her Aussie accent* can you help me put these fruits to the kitchen, Uncle Woo *give the fruits to Uncle Woo*

Uncle Woo *take the fruits* yes, of course... let me put this to the kitchen... and in 10 minutes the dinner will be ready...

Rosie: thank you, Uncle Woo... I will see Aidan first... *she said before walking up to the stairs to enter Aidan's room*she knocks*

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

Aidan *just finish taking his shower*put on his cute PJs*he hear the knock*he excitedly open the door because that special knock is the signal from her mother* Mom! *he shouts excitedly*hug his mother*

Rosie *laugh*hug back her son tightly* Hey, baby... *kiss Aidan's hair* did my baby just take shower? *she can smell the lavender from her son*

Aidan *nods while still hugging his mother* Yes...

Rosie: no wonder... my baby has a good smell... *still hug him*

Aidan: I miss you, Mom... *he said with a small voice*

Rosie *giggles* I miss you too, baby... *break the hugs and put her hand to the side of Aidan's hand*so she can hold it*try to kiss Aidan's face*but she's stop*scan her son's face*shock with the bruises and some scar* Baby! What happens to your face?

Aidan *he forgot that his face*he bit his lips*he didn't know what to say to his mother*just look his mother's worried eyes*

Rosie: Baby... did you get hit by other kids? It's that why your homeroom teacher call me? Baby... tell Mom what happens? *see that her son didn't want to talk she ask again and again*

Aidan *slowly nod his head*now his eyes have a pool of tears*

Rosie: who hit you? Tell me... *hug Aidan again* my poor baby...

Jisoo *hears his wife's voice*he just wants to walk out of the room*he sees his wife hugging Aidan while Aidan is crying*he then runs because of worry* Aidan... why are you crying? What happens? Wifey?

Rosie: don't cry, baby... Mom here... *tries to calm him down* Hubby... why you didn't tell me about this? Look at our babyface... poor baby... *still hugging Aidan*

Jisoo *when his wife asks him like that*now he knows what happen here*sigh reliefe*he kneel and hug his small family*kiss Rosie's head and Aidan's cheeks*

*after a while this scene can be not seen by Jennie and her parents*Jennie and her parents just let that small family have their moment*they walk to the dining room and wait for the small family so that they will eat dinner together*

Jennie *she looks to her parents* should I call them?

Mrs. Kim: Let them have their bonding...

Mr. Kim *nods agree to his wife* let's eat first then...