Chapter 8: Family Trips

Seulgi: let me help you... *help Irene to unload Irene and Hoon's luggage*

Irene *just let Seulgi unload the luggage*

Seulgi: why there is so much luggage, little bear? *he asks his son*

Hoon *smile to his father* oh... don't you know, Appa... that Umma will join us to... *look to his mother*smile widely*

Seulgi *stop his action then look at Irene*blinks*

Irene *ignore Seulgi's stare*

Lisa: faster, Seul... give me that luggage now... *little shout*

Seulgi *back to his sense* oh... yeah... *put the luggage beside the other luggage*

Lisa: is that all? This is all of your luggage? *he asks other*why because he is the one that will handle the luggage*

Jennie: Yes, Lisa Oppa... mine already there... *smile sweetly to Lisa*point to two pink suitcases*

Lisa: ok... *quickly averted his eyes to the luggage*

B1: Master... is this all the luggage?

Lisa: Oh... yes...

B1: let me load this to the jet the Master...

Lisa: thank you... but make sure there is no luggage being left here...

B1: yes, Master... *call his staff to load the luggage*

Jennie: Unnie... I know you will join us on this trip... *giggles*hug Irene*

Irene *hug Jennie back*

Jisoo: oh... really? I thought you are busy, Irene...

Irene: I just want to have my time with my son... *smile*

Jennie *giggles*

Irene *try to look for someone*

Jennie: who are you looking for Unnie?

Irene: No one...

Jennie: oh... if you try to find Sunmi Unnie... she is not here... did you know that she is in Barcelona right now?

Irene *gasp* did you just... *cannot finish her words*

Jennie *laugh*wink to Irene*

Night Before the Vacation

On the Phone

Jennie: Unnie... are you sure you don't want to join this trip?

Irene: Yes, Jendeukie... also their a lot of work I need to do...

Jennie: ok Unnie... but I don't want to sit beside Sunmi Unnie tomorrow... what should I do then?

Irene: Sunmi?

Jennie: yes... Sunmi Unnie will join our trip too... *innocently said*

Irene: what do you mean? Why did Sunmi join the trip? Wasn't this trip for the family only?

Jennie: yes... Sunmi Unnie tells me that she will join this trip because Seulgi invites her...

Irene: Seulgi what?! *shout*

Jennie: Ouch... my ear... Unnie... don't shout...

Irene: sorry, Jen... *her blood boiling as she knows that Sunmi will join the trip*

Jennie: it's ok, Unnie... so... are you sure you will not join us?

Irene *quiet for a while* go to sleep now, Jen... tomorrow you have a flight to catch... bye... *hang up the phone*