Chapter 17: Birthday Party

Irene's Penthouse

Aidan: Happy birthday, Hoon-ah... *smile*hug Hoon*

Hoon: thank you, Aidan... *hug Aidan back*

Rosie: Happy birthday, Hoon... *hug Hoon*

Hoon *smile*hug Rosie back*

Aidan: Mom... can I give Hoon's present already? *cutely ask his mother*

Rosie *smiles at her son* yes, baby...

Aidan: dad... give me the present... *he excitedly asks his father*

Rosie *giggles*how silly her son is*

Jisoo: here you go... *give the present to Aidan*

Aidan: Hoon... this is your present from me... and Dad and Mom... *give the present to Hoon*with big smile*

Hoon: thank you... *smile widely*grab the present*

Rosie: I hope you like the present Hoon... Aidan here told me that you want that... *wink to Hoon*then she walks to help Irene at the kitchen*

Hoon: really? *excited*

Jisoo: Hey, birthday boy... *rubbing Hoon's hair* Happy birthday, baby Bear... *giggles*

Hoon *try to remove Jisoo's hand from his hair* Uncle Chu... don't mess up my hair... *pout*

Jisoo *chukle*just walk away from Hoon*greet Lisa in the living room*

Hoon *still pouting*fix back his messy hair with his small hand*little annoy*

Aidan *giggles* let me help you... *help Hoon fix his hair*

Hoon: thank you... *smile a little*

Leo: Hoon... Aidan... let's go play... *he run to his friend*

Hoon and Aidan *follow Leo*they are playing before the time to cutting the cake*

At the Kitchen

Rosie: hey, Irene Unnie... hey, Jennie Unnie... *she said as she see Irene busy cooking*

Irene: hey, Rosie... *snap her head to Rosie's voice*then walk to Rosie to hug her* thank you for coming... *after that she continue cooking*the birthday party is small*only the family and friend only gather*that is why Irene cooking for this party*if not, she will be ordering some food catering for the party*

Jennie: hey, Rosie... *smile to Rosie*while helping Irene prepare the ready food*

Rosie: are you need help, Irene Unnie? *she looks at the counter table that is full of food*

Irene: Oh... yeah... can you help me cut the fruit?

Rosie: Ok, Irene Unnie... *she help Irene*

Jennie: How are you, Rosie?

Rosie: I'm fine... *while cutting the fruit*

Jennie: are you sure? *she asks because she can see the tired face of Rosie*but still glowing*

Rosie: Yes, Jennie Unnie... but the morning sickness is hard... *shake her head a little*

Irene: Morning sick?

Jennie *gasp* are you pregnant, Rosie?

Rosie *didn't realize that she had just told them her big secret*even Jisoo didn't know about it yet*but Jisoo being suspected that his wife is pregnant due to the morning sickness that Rosie being got*also the same reaction and behavior that Rosie give to Jisoo when she pregnant of Aidan before*that she didn't like Jisoo's smell* didn't like Jisoo's hug*she gasping when she hears Irene and Jennie's question*look at them*smile brightly*nod her head*