Zonah-fight

Zachs pov) zach-can you please cancel your plans.Jonah-sighs)no they came here just to visit me.zach- please I wan't to have alone time. Jonah-babe we can when I get back.zach-i want to now. Jonah-ZACHARY HERRON WE HAVE ALL NIGHT WHEN I GET BACK. Zach- But we never get alone the boys are always around. Jonah-groans in imitation) ZACH IM GOING TO HANG OUT WITH MY FIRENDS OKAY. Zach- FINE. (After he leaves) corbyn-Zach you okay. Zach-ya I'm fine corbs. Corbyn-okay. Its ten o'clock and jonah is still not home so I fall asleep but wake up at midnight hes still not here so I go and get water and I start walking downstairs until I hear shuffling in the guest bedroom so I open the door to find jonah sleeping I pushed him far enough were he doesn't want to be near me. (The next morning)I walk down stairs to see jonah and jack in the kitchen. Zach-morning j good morning baby. Jonah-ignores him) zach-grabs a water and gose back to his room) jonahs pov) Jack-what the fuck dude. Jonah-what. Jack-do you not know how much he loves you. Jonah-if he loved me he wouldn't have asked me to cancel my plans with my firends. Jack-SO YOUR FIRENDS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND ON YOUR ANAVERSERIE. jonah- ONES THAT CAME TO VISIT YES. Danial- OKAY STOP YELLING SCARES ZACH OKAY. then we hear Zach sobing and corbyn trying to comfort him and I start to go and help him. Jack-no let me. (Upstairs jacks pov) I walk into zachs room to see corbyn struggling to get him calm and I go to hug him. Corbyn-no don't he doesn't like it unless its jonah. Then we hear something that just makes it worse a door slaming and Daniel yelling. Zach- HE HATES HE HATES ME. Jack-no he doesn't. Corbyn looks out side to see jonah and Daniel fighting. Corbyn-fuck. Jack-what. Corbyn- Daniel and jonah. Jack-zach stay here okay. We run outside and I grab jonah and corbyn grabs Daniel. Corbyn-CALM DOWN NOW. Daniel-NO HE KEEPS SAYING THINGS HOW ZACH DID THIS TO HIMSELF. (jonahs pov before the fight with Daniel) Daniel-you know you could have rescheduled. Jonah-well I was gonna until he kept begging me to. Danial-okay he wanted to do something special with you that we spent a week to plane we set it up the day before yesterday and you couldn't stop your plans for one day. Jonah-gets up and gose outside) Danial-follows him) outside) Danial- punches him. Jonah-WHAT THE HELL. Danial-YOU DESERVED IT. Jonah-punches him) danial-puches him multiple times and knocks him down. I got up and saw jack and corbyn jack grabs me and corbyn grabs Daniel. Corbyn-CALM DOWN NOW. Daniel-NO HE KEEPS SAYING THINGS HOW ZACH DID THIS TO HIMSELF. I see zach in the door way looking at me crying then I realize I have a black eye fat lip and a bloody nose I break out of jacks grip and run and hug him. Jonah-im so sorry. Zach-no I'm sorry. Jonah-Zach you have no need to be sorry I have everything to be sorry. Zach-kisses him)jack-FINALLY. Jonah-kisses back)

Hey guys this is my first one shot book so sorry if its horrible