zorbah-anxitey

Warnings-anxity attack mention of break up

Nobody's pov) corbyn was sitting in his room at the verge of tears he was getting so much hate him and his boyfriends of two years came out a little while ago and he gets hate saying
"Jonah and Zach would be better with out you" "the band would be better with out you"  that kinda stuff but it was putting his anxiety in high so he has anxiety attacks alot but he won't tell his boyfriends. He read one were it really broke him and he started sobing loudly.

Jonahs pov

I was in my room cuddleing with Zach when I heard sobs so I woke up Zach. Jonah- Zach baby come on. Once he woke up we followed the subs and it was coming from corbyns room so we walk in seeing corbyn on his bed sobing and I open his door to see h I m crying so I run over and grab him as Zach sits trying to comfort him.  Jonah-baby boy what happened. Corbyn-th.....the h..hate. Jonah-can I see it. My eyes widend when I read it. Jonah-corbs baby.  Corbyn-thier right I don't deserve you and Zach maybe we should break up I'll leave you two and you guys can be happy when I'm not in the picture. Zach-baby we won't be happy without you and if anything we don't deserve you your perfect okay you always find a way to make us laugh. Jonah-ya you always listen when I talk about how good Harry Potter is even tho it bores you.  Corbyn-i love you guys. Jonah-we love you too Bean.

Hey guys hope you liked it like I said pls request things and I will try and get them all