military family-Donah

Danials pov) today my mom and jonahs  and I are on the Kelly Clarkson show. Kelly-hello everyone im here with Danial Marias and his mother Keri and his boyfriends mother Carrie l-hello. Kelly-so I understand your boyfriend is a Sargent in the military.  Danial-yes we haven't seen him in 1 1/2 years almost 2. Kelly-so you have a surprise for him when you see him by the looks of the carseats. Danial-ya we have twins our son Chad and our daughter Carmen. Kelly-when were they born. Danial-i thought it was a crazy quinsidence but on jonahs birthday the sixteenth of June. Kelly-they must have wanted to share something with thier dad. Danial-ya. (20 minutes later)  kelly-before you guys leave I have a little suprise for you so if you can stand right here and put this on. danial-gose and stands were she says and puts the blind fold on) Kelly-okay close your eyes too your gonna feel someone take your blind fold off until you here the person talk. Danial-closes his eyes) jonah-comes out)kelly-go over thier infront of him. Jonah-nods. Danial-kelly this is freaking me out. Jonah-takes of danials blind fold and gets down on one knee) dani baby. Danial- opens his eyes and sees jonah on one knee and starts crying) Jojo. Joanh-Danial I have loved you since I first saw you you were the new kid in high-school senior year the day I asked you out was the best day of my life and know here we are me down on one knee we have kids I just found out about but I have loved you since we're eighteen Danial James Savey will you marry me. Danial-nods)jonah-puts the rings on his finger and kisses him) at thier house)jonah-what are thier names. Danial- well our sons name is chad and our daughters name is Carmen. Jonah-why didn't you tell me. Danial- I was afraid you would think I cheated on you. Jonah-fair enough answer how old are they. Danial-6 months how long are you home for. Jonah- forever got shot in the leg arm and stomach. Danial-and you did tell me that.  Jonah-fair point. Danial-okay its killing me how did you keep this a secret. Jonah- It was hard I got the ring when I got back this morning and it was planed for 2 months. Danial-really. Jonah-ya. Danial-well im glad your back. Jonah-kisses him)me too.

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter bye 👋