pregnant-zorbah

Famous or Nah:Famous
Warnings: break up
------------------------------------------------------------
Zachs pov) I was in the bathroom crying looking down at a pregnancy test I couldn't help but think my boyfriends will stay with me or leave me. Jonah-Zachy baby are you okay we're coming in.
Zach-hides the test and throws water on his face)come in. Corbyn-bubs whats wrong. Zach-nothing. Jonah-no your not. Zach-yes I am. Jonah-if your not gonna tell us whats wrong then. Zach-THAN WHAT JONAH. Corbyn-thier is a problem you never call nether of us by our names unless you're made at us. Zach-im not mad.jonah-whats wrong. Zach-im not ready to tell you. Jonah-fine don't talk to me unless you're gonna tell me whats wrong. Corbyn- Jo. Jonah-we tell him everything thats wrong but he won't so why should he talk to me of its not about that. Corbyn-HES YOUNGER IT TAKES HIM LONGER. Jonah-you know what I'm done were done im leaving you two. Zach-No jo please don't. Jonah-good bye guys.

(After he leaves) Zach-starts crying) corbyn-shhh baby im never gonna leave you. Zach-yo...you will wh..when I....I tell you. Corbyn-what. Zach-(looks down)I.....im pre....pregnant.corbyn-hugs him)we'll get threw this together and I'm never gonna leave you. Zach-thank you. Cornyn-lets watch a movie.Zach-ya can we watch Harry Potter. Corbyn-but thats our thing with Jonah. Zach-i know I wanna cry to something that reminds me of him. Corbyn-okay come on. After the movie) zach-sobing)Its my fault. Corbyn-has tears in his eyes) no its not your fault.

(7 months later corbyn's pov) its been 7 months since jonah broke up with Zach and I and Zach is 7 months pregnant with twins a boy and a girl and jonah is getting suspicious i don't know what to do. Zach-corbs i have names for the babies. Corbyn-what are they. Zach-for our baby boy Ross Jonah and for our girl Jocelyn Rose marias-besson or Besson-herron or marias-Herron. Corbyn-i love those names and well diced on the babies last name when the time comes. Zach-okay. Corbyn-lifts zachs hoodie) zach-Cornyn what are you doing. Cornyn-hi babies im you daddy corbyn and your in your papa or mama what ever he wants to be called you have another daddy but he wants nothing to do with you but thats okay because mama and daddy love you no matter what.

(Jonahs pov) I was walking to my room when I heard corbyn and Zach talking about baby names so I go in seeing Zach in a pair of boxers and a hoodie. Jonah-what is this. Zach-pulls his hoddie down) jonah we can explain. Jonah-EXPLAN WHAT THAT YOUR PREGNANT NOT ONLY WOTH HIS BUT MY CHILD. Zach-WHEN YOU BROKE UP WITH US I WAS GONNA TELL YOU IN A SPECIAL WAY BUT YOU GOT UPSET AND BROKE UP WITH US. Jonah- im sorry. Corbyn-Its fine.Jonah-grabs zach and corbyns hands) will you be my boyfriends again. Zach-ya. Corbyn-ya. Jonah-kiss each of thier heads) I love you. Zach-winces) Jonah-baby you okay. Zach-ya the twins want to come out now. Corbyn-rushes to him and helps him up) okay um jonah grab the hospital bags. Jonah-okay . At the hospital in the room) zach- It hurts. Corbyn-i know baby I know. Jonah-grab our hands of it gets to much. Nurse-hi I'm here to see how far along you are. Zach-okay. Nurse-okay looks like your 2 cm dilated. Zach-lays his head on the pillow and groans) corbyn-chuckles) Zach-looks at him) Do you have a death wish. Jonah-corbyn lets let him do his thing.  Zach-thank you.( 5 hours later) nurse-okay so looks like your 7 cm. Zach- this is two much for a 18 year old.
Corbyn-we're sorry. Jonah- I wish I knew witch ones were the lucky shots. Zach-who knows you and corbyn were always the horney ones. Corbyn-but that changed real quick with in the second trimester. Zach-you really have a death wish. Corbyn-no I really dont.don't. Zach-gets a contraction and groans) jo corbs it hurts. Jonah-grabs his hand. Zach-corbs get a doctor.  Corbyn-gose out and gets a doctor) jonah-whats wrong love. Zach-i think the twins wanna come no...now. corbyn-comes back with a doctor) doctor-okay seems like you guys are gonna be parents soon but one of you have to leave. Corbyn-what. Doctor-only the spouse is allowed. Jonah-but we are all dating.  Doctor-im sorry but thats the rules. Zach-gets tears in his eyes from the pain) I...I need both of them. Doctor-okay . Jonah-grabs one of his hands) corbyn-grabs the other. Doctor-on this next contraction I want you to push okay. Zach-nods) jonah-(kisses him) you got this baby.  Zach-feels a contraction and starts to push) corbyn-1.... 2....3. Doctor- Again. Jonah-1....2....3. Zach-stops pushing) jonah- nice job baby. (5 hours later) jonah-holding Jocelyn) hi baby girl. Zach-holding ross)
Hi baby boy. Corbyn-takes ross)get some rest baby you need it.

Hey guys hope you like it i know its not the best