jealous- jachery

Song jealous by nick Jonas

Jacks pov) I looked over at zach and he's talking to jonah and jonahs flirting with him and his eyes are traveling down zachs body and zachs not doing anything to stop him. Than to make matters worse jonah kisses his cheek and he blushes.

"GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND"

"Jack buddy calm down" jonah said

"Calm down when your flirting with MY boyfriend" I said

"Babe are you are you jealous"zach said smiling

"IM NOT JEALOUS" I said thru grited teeth

"OH you are babe."he said

" AM NOT" I said

"Bro yes you are and we wanted to see how jealous you would get" jonah said.

"I hate you guys so much right now I said

After that jonah and I start talking then danial comes over and starts flirting with Zach he grabs his hips and pulls him closer to him and Zach wraps his arm around his neck and danial kisses his head and spins him around.

"Damn baby your ass is fine" I heard him say.

I walk over and rip them apart

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DANIAL HES MY BOYFRIEND NOT YOURS" I yell

"Babe calm down"

I hear Zach say and I calm down and go back talking to jonah
when corbyn comes in shirt less and comes up from behind zach and pulls him down to the couch cuddleing him.

"I have a feeling he had a plan" I say to my self and watch as corbyn whispers something in his ear witch he laughed at .

I saw him squeeze zachs firm little tight ass of his and that got me but I did nothing because zach got up and went over to eben.

He kisses his cheek and Eben squeezes his ass and zach laughed as eben pulled them down sitting on the couch and he tickled him and moved his hand up and down his thigh.

"I love you."I heard him say and that made me so jealous and I mean jealous were I left jonah grabbed zach and slamed him against the wall took of his shirt off and started kissing from his neck down to his chest making him moan.

"Ja..Jack I...im so ugh"he moans out and I smirk and stop

"Have you learned your lesson yet baby" I  asked and he nodded unable to speak straight.

"Bro that was hot" I head danial say making me laugh.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter two more then this is coming to an end sadly but a double update wow byeee