wdw×eben- Christmas

Zachs pov) I was at jacks house in Pennsylvania along with danial for Christmas with him and his family who absolutely love us along with the others. Danial-can we cuddle and call the other three. Jack-ya. Zach-I'll get the computer. Jack-okay its down stairs. Zach-okay.

I go downstairs to the living and grab the computer and go back to them. Danial-your the smallest your up front. Zach-okay. Jack types in his password and calls jonah corbyn and Eben. Jonah-hey babies. Eben-hello my loves. Corbyn-hello my princes. Zach-hi. Danil-hello. Jack-hey. Jonah-how are you guys. Zach-we miss you.

Eben-we know you do but we had to go to put families for Christmas. Danial-we know. Jonah-i wish I could be there with you. Corbyn-so do I. Jack-can we call on Christmas day. Jonah-maybe. Corbyn-babes I have to go im going out with some firends. Jonah-same. Eben-i have a family thing.
All-bye love you.

After the call zach starts crying.
Danial-zachy whats wrong.
Zach-there pro...probably ch...cheating on u..us.
Jack-you can't think about this.
Zach-i...im so..sorry.
Jack-its okay.

Christmas day danials pov) I wake up to zach crying so I sit up and look what time it is and its 4 am and I go over and hold him. Danial-baby whats wrong sweetheart. Zach-th..this i...is ou..our fi..first Christmas with ou..out th..them. Danial-hey its okay. Jack-in a raspy voice) whats wrong. Danial-he woke up crying. Jack-oh baby.

After a while later we fall asleep then wake up again and go downstairs for breakfast. Jack-morning mom. Diana-good morning boys. Zach-morning. Ava-Z are you okay it looks like you were crying. Zach-just miss the other three. Ava-okay.
After breakfast were in the living room opening presents. Diana- you guys open this box. Jack-okay. After we unwrap it we lift it up. Danial-gasps)OH MY GOD. Jonah-hi babies.  Zach-runs into corbyn) corbyn-hi lovely. Jack-jumps into eben) eben-hi buba. Zach-crying into corbyn) I missed you. Corbyn-i missed you too. Jonah-this was hard not to tell you guys. Danial-i bet. Eben-it was thats why we had to go so we didn't spill the suprise. Jack-okay.

Hey guys hope you liked it