jeben-stepbrothers

Jonahs pov)

"Eben we can't do this anymore" I said to my  stepbrother who is also my secret lover

"5 more minutes" Eben said.

"My mom and your dad will be here soon" I said trying to get him to get Eben to listen as much as he doesn't want him to stop.

"I don't care they could care less with what we do they bearly even look at us I geranti if you were filling my bedroom with your moans they'd probably wouldn't even care."He said .

"Lets not test that theory" I said witch I didn't want to well i did but I didn't want him knowing because when it comes to me he only thinks with his dick not his brain witch I don't think exist.

"I know you want to"he says as he grinds down on my now hard member.

"N...no I...I really dont....don't" I said did I really have to studer.

"Are you sure"he says while kissing down my neck that causes me to moan.

"Fuck this just kiss me you fool." I said I couldn't resist anymore.

"Gladly my love" he said as attached his lips to mine them moved them to my neck.

"FUCK EBEN" I said more like moaned but who really cares.

"You like that" he said why dose he have so much control over me.

"Y....yes" I said God I have to stop.

Then we heard the fro t door open.

"E mom and dad are home get off me and lets pretend  we're watching Netflix " I said .

"Fine" he said getting off me and handing me my shirt that I put it on.

"Thank you baby I love you and I'll make it up to you." I said because he's making his poutie face on and its my weakness.

"Okay" he said annoyed I could tell as I cuddled into him.

"Hey I do wuv wou" I said in my best baby voice I could do making him smile and chuckle.

"Your such a baby but your my baby and I love you for it." He said and I smiled.

"Good because there's alot more were that came from" I said and he laughed.

Hey guys hope you liked it byeee