arguing in front of our friends prank gone wrong -coben

Fowle language
Corbyns pov) corbyn-HELLO MY FELLOW ASTROIDS if your new here welcome to my channel if you don't know who I am im Corbyn Besson 1/5 of why dont we and this is my lovely boyfriend Eben. eben-laughs) corbyn-whats so funny. Eben- your fandom name is astroid. Cornyn-yes anyways today as you can see were in my car in the garage because today were pranking our firends and my sister by arguing in front of them and we didn't want any one to know what was happening so we are in my car we hid cameras in the living kitchen outside and in bedrooms im so nervous because I boughtmake up to make it look like he shaped me and see what happens thier.
Eben-this is gonna be crazy and im sorry for everythingim gonna say and do . Corbyn-yes it is are you ready and ne to.eben-lets do this but this is gonna be awkward because we NEVER fight.

(A/n they are famous they vlog on free days) corbyn-are you ready for my sister to fight you. Eben-not really. In the house in the living room) corbyn-comes in and sits down Really close to jonah) jonah-hugs him close)

Eben-comes in)CORBYN MATHEW BESSON WHAT ARE YOU DOING. Corbyn-siting with my firend. Logan Ashley danial Zach and Jack look up from thier phones confused) Eben-IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR CHEATING ON ME.

Corbyn-but I'm not. Eben-Grabs his arm and gose upstairs) corbyn-grabs a camera and starts whispering) this is gonna get heated because I'm putting make up on for a fake bruses to make then think Eb hit me. Eben-I would never hit you not on purpose anyway especially not in your beautiful face of yours.Corbyn-kisses him) I know you wouldn't. After he dose his makeup) eben-this looks real. Corbyn-I know. (Downstairs in the kitchen)

corbyn-trips and dumps water on him) im s...sorry. eben-slaps his hands together)WATCH WERE YOUR GOING. corbyn-starts "crying") Ashley-rums out) What happened.Corbyn-he..he hit m..me. Ashley-HE DID WHAT.( Logan and the boys come out) jonah-logan your older and stronger get in between them please. Logan-steps in between them. Jonah-whats wrong. Ashley-He hit corbyn. Jonah-okay. Jack-screw this (grabs him and pushes him out the door) Jonah-JACK. Jack-puches him) eben-dude stop. Jack-keeps pushing him) corbyn-grabs a camera) GUYS STOP ITS A PRANK. Jack-looks up then at Eben and helps him up)sorry bro. Eben-its okay. Ashley-puches corbyns arm) corbyn-owwww what was the latest for. Ashley-for pranking us. Eben-gets light headed and collapses) corbyn-OH MY GOD JONAH CALL AN AMBULANCE. jonah-GOT IT. When the paramedics get thier) paramedic-what happened. Corbyn-we were pranking our firends when jack started to punch him because we made it look and sound like he hit me. Parimedic-okay get him on the stretcher. Corbyn-what happened to him. Parimedic-i don't know at the moment.

At the Hospital)
Doctor-Family of Eben Franckewitz. (sorry if I spelt his last name wrong)
Corbyn-stands up)is he okay. Doctor-Severe concosion that miaght cause sever memory lose and nasua.corbym-can I see him. Ashley-im gonna go with you for emotional support.Corbyn-okay. (In his room)  corbyn-hi baby.  Eben-who are you. Corbyn-Im your boyfriend of two years. Eben-trying not to laugh) still don't know who you are. Corbyn-turns to Ashley and starts to cry) eben-Baby . Corbyn-what. Eben-i remember you I have a minor  conclusion that will make me nasuas but I asked them to say I'd lose my memory. Corbyn-i hate you. Eben-you love me. Corbyn-no I don't. Eben-grabs him)ya you do. Corbym-kisses him )your right I do.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
And remember please by all means leave a request and I'll bring them to life.