deben-fathers day

Pictures from the photo album up ⏫

Danials pov) I was in the kitchen helping my kids make breakfast for thier father we were playing music and laughing.  Rebecca-papa. Danial-yes sweetheart.  Rebecca-how did you an dad meet. Danial-how about we finish this and then we'll sit in the living room and talk about it okay. Rebecca-okay. Eben-good morning my wonderful family.  Emma-hi daddy. Eben-hi pumpkin.  Rebecca-moring dad. Dominic-hi dad. Diana-hi dad. Eben-morning wait weres our other son. Danial-hes outs side on his phone i think with his soon to be ex.  Gavin-walks inside) eben-hey bud. Gavin-hi. (After breakfast) danial-okay to the living room because I said we would tell you guys something. In the living)  danial-grabs a box and pulls out a book) eben-oh lord. Danial-okay so it starts of my sophomore year and your fathers senior year. Eben-i was the school fuck boy. Emma-whats that. Eben-nothing. Dominic-my ears are scard for life. Danial-and I was the loner. Eben-fun facted is I hated your father. Rebecca-why. Eben-because he made me fall in love when I didn't think I could so I dated as many people as I could until I finally started to date your father in secret.  Danial-we kept it a secret by him bullying me but when no one was in the hallway he would sneak up on me and kiss me. Danial-this is were the scrapbook comes in. Eben-our first kiss was on a faris wheel. Danial-this is us at prom In secret the night Becca Dom and Gavin were made. Dominic-we didn't need to know that either. Eben-then your dad formed a group with your uncles after you were born and they became famous and we all go on tour together and the boys were the ones to find out after our families. Danial-there is one night I remember like it was yesterday we still laugh about it to this day. Eben-oh God. Danial-you guys were with my parents and we just got off the phone ( flashback)  eben-closes the computer) Danial-what are we gonna do now. Eben-kisses him)i have an idea. Danial-mmmm what would that be. Eben-gets on top of him and kisses him) jack-hey dan....OH MY GOD. Eben-pulls away and laughs)  Danial-what jack. Jack-we have an interview in ten minutes. (End of flash back) Rebecca-uncle jack did that. Eben-ya he did. Danial-this picture is from when we came out to the world. Eben-and this is when I asked your father to marry me. Danial-this is when he convinced me to diy my hair blue. Eben-this is our first tattoo. Danial-this is when we went for a walk with theo boys. Eben-this picture of the band i took the other one is from a photo shoot. Danial-and thier is a picture of your dad and uncle corbyn. Eben-thier are more but lets tell more of the story. Danial- actually its almost time for bed so everyone upstairs get ready for bed please. Eben-its only eight-thirty. Danial-ya and we have a five year old and three 15 year olds. Eben-fair. Emma-daddy papa im ready to be tuned in. (Upstairs) eben-did you brush your teeth. Emma-yes. Eben-picks her up and tucks her in and kisses her head)good night sweetheart. Danial-kisses her head)sweet dreams princess. (In Rebecca's room) danial-you ready for bed. Rebecca-yes papa. Danial-just checking. Rebecca-i know. Danial- kisses her head)good night honey. Rebecca-good night is dad coming in. Danial-i don't know sweetheart were going to the boys room right now. Rebecca-okay good night. (In Gavin's room) danial-hey kiddo. Gavin- hi dad hi papa. Eben-hi. Gavin-dad after dom you should go to see Rebecca she acts like asleep when you tuck her in but she starts crying and dom and I have to run to her room and she's gonna kill me to say this but she has panic attacks saying you don't love her as much as you love em dom and I. Eben-Really. Gavin-ya. Eben-im gonna go say good night to dom and go see her. In doms room) eben-hey sport. Dominic-hi dad. Eben-time for bed. Dominic-okay good night. (In Rebecca's room) eben-becca. Rebecca-hi dad. Eben-whats wrong. Rebecca-starts crying) eben-runs over to her) hey tell me what's wrong. Rebecca-i have no firends everyone hates me I get hate on all of my social media and you hate me. Eben-i don't hate you okay and lets go live okay and address this okay. On the live) eben-hi guys its been a while happy fathers day im here with my daughter Rebecca. Rebecca-hi. Then thiers some horrible comments about her and she breaks down. Eben-okay this needs to stop danial didn't cheat and we didn't adopt her okay she is my daughter and when she's crying I want to cry because she's my little girl im supposed to keep her safe and when she breaks down I feel like I'm not protecting her she even thinks I don't love her and her brothers have to help her threw panic attacks and its not pretty so if you hate on her then your not a fan of mine and danials music. After the live) Rebecca-thank you daddy. Eben-your welcome baby girl.

Hi guys hope you like this chapter.