forgot-Jeben

Warnings-smut

Jonahs pov) I was in my room when eben walked into my room we've been secretly dating for a month. Eben-hey baby. Jonah-hey. Eben-so the boys are gonna be gone for a few hours. Jonah-ya. Eben-we have the house to ourselves and its our one month anniversary. Jonah-are we seriously gonna be THAT couple. Eben-yes yes we are. Jonah-gets up and gose over to him)what do you have planned for to night.eben-i wanna do something but you might not wanna do i understand it might be too early. Jonah-we can do whatever you want. Eben-okay. Then thiers a knock on the door. Jonah-steps back from eben)Come in.danial-we're getting ready to leave so text one of us if you need something. Jonah-okay bye.

(Downstairs danials pov) corbyn-you guys ready. Zach-ya. Danial-guys I think eben and jo are dating. Jack-no way. Danial-i think we should leave for like an hour at the most them come back and catch them.

After they leave jonahs pov)
As soon as we here a car start and leave eben kisses me hungerly.
Eben-im gonna make you scream my name so loud your not gonna be able to talk and your not gonna be able to walk tomorrow. Jonah-moans)I...I bet. Eben-kisses his neck. Jonah-please eben. Eben-please what. Jonah-undress me. Eben-takes off jonahs shirt along with his) jonah-moans) eben-grabs jonahs belt) These off now. Jonah-gets up and takes his bottoms off) Eben-takes his clothes off) do you want me to prep you baby. Jonah-no. Eben-lines himself up with Jonah)are you sure I don't wanna hurt you. Jonah-im sure. Eben-pushes in)

jonah-gasps) eben-were gonna take this nice and easy okay. Jonah-nods) Eben-starts to move) jonah-moans) eben-kisses his neck)say my name baby boy say it loud. Jonah-EBEN F...FASTER G...GOD. eben-gose faster) jonah-moans)DADDY. Eben-you like that baby boy. Jonah-moans) EBEN FASTER. Eben- thats not my name princess. Jonah- FASTER DADDY FASTER. Eben-thats better princess. Jonah- DADDY IM CLOSE. Eben-Me to princess. Minutes later after eben came and I did my door opened revealing Zach. Zach-OH MY GOD. Jonah-OH GOD ZACH. Eben-pulls out and lays on the other side of the bed) zach-runs off) jonah-gets up throws his boxers on and ebens hoodie and trys to run after him)

Zachs pov 20 minutes earlier) we got back from getting luch and ice cream we got to the house I was the first one in and I hear something upstairs so I go upstairs to jonahs room and open the door and I open the door revealing a very naked eben on top of a very naked Jonah. Zach-OH MY GOD. Jonah-OH GOD ZACH. zach-runs off.

In zachs room present) Jonah-Zachy can I come in. Zach-You have clothes on right . Jonah- well I have boxers and a hoodie on. Zach-good enough come in. Jonah-comes in and sits on his bed and gasps) zach-whats wrong. Jonah-nothing any way what you just saw was something called the birds and the bees. Zach-jo im 16 I know what sex is and I was just alittle shocked.
Jonah-okay good I was about to go all dad on you and give you the safe sex talk. Zach-my parents already beat you too it. Jonah-speaking of witch I have to go talk to Eben. Zach-see you later. Jonah-bye.

(In jonahs room ebens pov) I was in jonahs room sitting on his bed picking a movie for us to watch when a panicked looking jonah came through the door. Eben-baby whats wrong. Jonah-TELL ME YOU USED A CONDOM. Eben-FUCK. Joanh-starts to panic) eben-baby whats wrong. Jonah- Okay you know how I said when we first dated I said I was able to carry my own kids. Eben-ye...OH FUCK. Jonah-starts to hyperventilate) eben-picks him up and starts walking down stairs) danial-well if it isn't the lover boys right now hope you used a condom. Jonah-starts sobing) jack- whats wrong with him. Eben-i forgot a condom so now he's freaking out. Corbyn-ohh. Jonah-sobimg harder) eb what if I am Im gonna be a freak. Eben-baby your not a freak if anything your special and unique you're my baby. Jonah-And I thought we were alone. Danial-you were what happened. Zach-i walked in on them and now I'm permen scared for life.

Hey guys hope you liked it was my first smut srry if its bad byee