jarbyn-pregnancies

Nobody's pov) jack and corbyn are about to have thier first child bit for corbyn its been hard to hide his pregnancy from the media. Jack-hey baby. Corbyn-hi.jack-we have an interview. Corbyn-i don't want to.
Jack- please. Corbyn- fine but if I go into labor its on you. Jack-laughs) jonah-morning. Corbyn-good morning. Zach-atleast the meeting is a zoom call. Corbyn-ya.( during the interview) corbyn was sitting next to jack when sudden pain passed in his lower stomach. Jack-are you okay. Corbyn-ya. Twenty minutes later the interview ended and the boys ended the call and corbyn was about to stand up when water went down his leg. Jack-Shit. Jonah-whats wrong. Corbyn-well jacks gonna be a father and you three are gonna be uncles. Jack-okay towels scissors shoe lace blanket go.when the boys come back with everything they help jack move corbyn a little and got him ready to have the baby. Corbyn-Jack I'm scared what if this all gose wrong. Jack-everything will be okay I promise. After twenty minutes of pushing corbyn finally had a baby boy. Jack-whats his name baby. Corbyn-Max James Avery. Jack-thats perfect baby. Zach-awww. Jonah-whos his God parents. Corbyn-danial and jonah. Jonah-really. Jack-yes.

Hey guys hope you liked it by all means please make requests i don't care what it is im gonna make a list of things with sentences so please make requests im gonna need them thanx bye.