halloween prank-coeben

Don't judge the tittle I couldn't pick a

My firend ElizabethCastlerain gave me the idea to do one based off of the prank colby did on sam so hope you like it

Corbyns pov) Eben and I were on a walk its Halloween and  we stopped to look at the lake when I was grabbed and a bag was over my head I started screaming for eben but I heard him struggling so that made me freak out more scared of what will happen next.
Next thing I know I'm sitting in a house on a couch with my feet and hands tied my face uncoverd seeing eben on his knees with tears on his eyes with something in his mouth then a guy comes out with a gun and points it at eben. The worst comes to my mind.

"Don't do it shoot me instead"i said but it was too late I heard a bang and 'blood' was on my face I let out a sob and go over to ebens body and put my hand on his chest.

"No no no you can't be gone not know please no you can't be dead I need you" I cried breathing in his colon on his hoodie while sobing. Then I feel some one grab me and I turn around to see jonah .

"Shhh corbs its okay" he said

"He he's dead jo..jo he's de..dead" I sobbed out then I feel someone grab me from behind and I scream.

"Hey hey its okay babe it's me" Eben said from behind me

"E you scared the shit out of me" I said turning around.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Its okay just don't do it again" I said into his chest

"Never again" he said.

Hey guys hope you liked it byeee