passing out prank- jorbyn

Jonahs pov) jonah-Hello my lovelys today corbs is coming home from tour and I thought it would be funny to prank him so im doing the passing out prank on him.

(20 minutes later) jonah-okay hes a mile away so im gonna set up the cameras and ill turn you guys back on when they are all set up. (After he sets them all up) jonah-okay hes here in the lobby and on his way up so im gonna pass out once im in his arm and he is kissing me  the angle you all are at can see the living room and the door.
A few minutes later the door opens and corbyn comes in drops his bags and closes the door) jonah- runs up and jumps in his arms) corbyn-hi baby. Jonah-i missed you. Corbyn-kisses him) I missed you to. Jonah-"passes out") corbyn-baby. Jonah-dosent answer)  corbyn-BABY.

(Corbyns pov) I walked through the door and shut it just in time to catch my baby I kissed him then I feel him go limp in my arms i go to to the couch and set him down. Corbyn-checks his pulse) thank God your still breathing. I pinch him hard because when I was in high-school one of my firends always passed out. Corbyn-JONAH WAKE UP.

After he didn't wake up i called his best firend danial. Danial-hey jo what's up. Corbyn-Dani its me. Danial-whats wrong Corbyn. Corbyn-how do you wake jonah up after passes out.  Danial-what have you tryed. Corbyn-i tryed pinching him hard yelling his name. Danial- shake his shoulders.

I shook his shoulders and it didn't work. Corbyn-it didn't work. Danial-sighs) he's gonna hate you for this. Corbyn-At this point I will do anything. Danail-punch him or slap him hard when I say hard I mean painfully. Corbyn-your right hes gonna fucking hate me. Danial-just do it. Corbyn-okay. Danial-thank you .

Cornyn-i love you but I have to do this.
After I said that I slaped him hard making him snap up and move away from me quickly. Jonah-W.....what wr...wrong. corbyn-im sorry you passed out. Jonah-im aware it was a prank. Corbyn- jo why. Jonah-i wanted to see how you reacted and it was priceless. Corbyn- i thought you were dead I did everything I could think of dani sad to hit and I promise you it was the last resort. Jonah-i believe you.  Corbyn-good.

Hey guys hope you liked it byeee