epilepsy-Jachary

Jacks pov) I was sitting in the back of the bus with Zach watching the note book and he started to seize. Jack-BOYS. The boys run in as quick as they can. Jonah-hes having Sezier. Jack- what do we do. Jonah-get him on the floor and get a pillow under his head. Jack-okay. After we move i lean into danial for support.

Danial-it'll be okay. Jack-why didn't he tell. Corbyn-he was scared you'd leave him. (20 minutes later )
Zach-what happend. Jonah-you had a sezier. Zaxh-wheres Jack. Jack-right here. Zach- im sorry please don't leave me. Jack-i will never leave you okay your my one and only and baby you stole my heart. Zach-really your not imbarased.jack-nope. Zach-great. Jack-puts him on his lap and starts to kiss him) danial-were gonna go.

After they leave) Zach-takes jacks shirt off) jack-moves his hands up Zachs shirt) Zach- gets off of jacks lap and runs off) jack-BABE.Zach-locks himself in the bathroom crying) Leave me alone. Jack-ZACHRY I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL
BREAK UP WITH YOU IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR. Zach-sobing and opens the door) jack-hi baby. Zach-a....are you go...gonna break u..up with m....me. jack-no I love you to much to do that. Zach-im sorry I over reacted. Jack-no I did im sorry. Zach-im sorry too.

Hey guys hope you liked it