Chapter 4

My alarm goes off at 7:00a.m . I'm so tired, really should've gotten to sleep earlier last night. I roll out of bed and start to get ready for my first day of class. I walk across the hall to make sure Raina is awake. I'm not sure what time she got back, but it was probably really late. Her light is on so I don't have worry about waking her up. I bet her hangover's bad, she was pretty drunk. I'm wearing some Capri's and a floral blouse for the first day. After today I'm going back to the normal T-shirt. Everything else is so uncomfortable.

We get to campus about 10 minutes early but there's already many people here walking to class. My first class is Calculus III. I'm ahead of my grade so i'll be with a bunch of sophomores. I walk into the class and notice everyone standing in front of the room. The professor has pale skin and red hair. He looks middle-aged.

"Bet you guys thought you wouldn't be getting assigned seats after you left High School, but guess what... you are. Once the last two people get here i'll give you your seats... You might want to get to know your partner, because you'll be working with them a lot A.K.A this whole semester"

After the last few get to class Professor Hughes begins to read off the seating chart.

"Bailey Johnson and Joe Skull here up in the front... Chris Bell and Joshua Boris behind them." I listen for my name, "Liliana Ayers and Harry Styles all the way in the back behind Harper and Faith."

Harry... Harry from last night? I take my seat and glance to my right, It is him. I wonder if he remembers me, probably not. If he did, he'd remember me for how stupid I look. Damn, he's hot. I never thought 'Bad Boys' were hot until this second. He purses his lips together leading his lip-ring in his mouth, wow. I watch his tattooed hand slick back his long brown hair while his bright green eyes close and open again. Jesus, his eyes are so green, they are brighter than my blue eyes, I could stare at his all day.

"What?" Harry says rudely and stern.

I jump back at his remark. Shit... I was just staring at him for like half a minute.

"N-Nothing." I awkwardly say. Nothing? Really?

Wait.. does he have a British accent? Harry roles his eyes. He's probably used to stares. He looks very intimidating. This is so embarrassing, he practically just caught me gazing at him. I wish I wasn't so awkward, I just want to be socially excepted at least once. Now we have to work with each other for the rest of the year. What a great first impression of me.

"Alright guys, as you know I'm Professor Hughes.You can call me Hughes. Some people call me dick-head, but you guys can stick with Hughes."

I giggle and everyone else laughs in the room except for my partner. In the corner of my eye I'm pretty sure I see Harry starring at me. I decide to just ignore it.

"So, you guys are already going to hate me, good thing I don't care though, I'm handing you a huge packet A.K.A hell for the rest of the semester," everyone sighs, "but luckily, you have you lovely-handy-dandy partners to do this with you"

Harry and I look at each other. He quickly looks away as soon as we make eye contact. Was he already looking at me before?

"You guys might want want to be here for these classes. I don't care if your goldfish dies, I don't care if you wreck your bike, I don't even care if your house just burned to the ground... Get to class." Everyone laughs again. Harry stays silent. "My only rule is to come to class, so you better follow my rule." Professor Hughes says.

Everyone gets their packets and Hughes talks about the basics in Calculus III for the rest of class.

"Be sure to communicate with your partner about your packet and I'll see you guys tomorrow" Hughes says as everyone walks out.

I finish out my classes for the day and Harry wasn't in anymore of them. I'm honestly not sure if im happy or sad about that. I know I just embarrassed myself but he is just so hot, some may say 'Eye Candy'.

That night I went to sleep early. I'm excited for math class today. For some reason I cant stop thinking about Harry. He's just so intimidating and... hot. I giggle at my thoughts. Me and Raina just left to go to our classes. We take turns driving so we save gas.

"So, have you seen any cute guys?" Raina asks me. I don't really want to admit to thinking Harry's hot.

"No... They all look too old for me."

"Really? For me older the better"

"Ew, so a 60 year old man?" I swear if she even jokes and says yes im gonna slap her.

"Hell yeah! They know what they're doing!"

"Shut the hell up Rain" She just laughs and pull into the parking lot.

When I get to class I realize Harry isn't there. That's weird.. who would miss the second day of class? Now I'm going to have to spend the entire class period on my own doing this packet. Hopefully Harry comes to class tomorrow.

The rest of the day goes by pretty fast. Some kid threw up because of something he ate. I have a weak stomach, so I almost joined him. The custodians had to clean up his puke so our class got to leave 20 minutes early, that's great.

I walk into the apartment to find Raina making a plate of spaghetti for us.

"Lili! I made you a plate" Raina exclaims, clearly happy for herself that she actually cooked something and it didn't burn.

"Awh, thanks Rain" We sit down at the table together. "Yeah so we haven't talked in two days, how are your classes?"

"They're really great! I've met so many friends!" Raina says.

"That's awesome..."

"I'm going to the mall tomorrow do you wanna come?"

I really could use some new clothes. I need to update my style.

"Yeah. Sure" I reply.

"Alright, well I'm gonna head to bed. Meet you back here around 5 tomorrow. Thanks for dinner"

***A/n Update tomorrow! there's some good chapters coming your way if you know what I mean ;) Please share with your friends were working so hard on this book.